Server Status (outdated)

Checking "Local Cert" worked for a while, now it doesn't.

One can entr the password now without "Connecting to server", but it isn't accepted anymore :/

Guess I'll have to go and level my lil Paladin again

Edith says:

Screw the Paladin, we're back in business :P

Same here. I had problem in-game I did quit to desktop. When I fired .Net 7 proxy it connect but on E&B login screen I see Connecting To Server ... and I'm unable to login. I see ppl are on-line in .Nez7 check status, but that number falling down. So it seems that who is in game is there until leave.

Probably login server is down.

It's going up and down.

I was able to log my JE in the normal way, but then I hit the same problems again while logging in my second account (different PC).

"Connecting to server..." or refused password when checking "Local Cert"

Same here

Use setting Local Cert but make sure to NOT use "Clients Detour".

Your local.net-7.org cert should be valid till 2016.

Your net-7.org is valid till 2010

You can check this in your trusted cert folder within Internet Explorer.

Aka Properties -> Content -> Certificates -> Trusted Root Certification Authorities.

Hope that helps

Managed to get 3 different clients to run like this (got 3 computers I can test it on).

Nvm I cant get past the login screen now...

Yup same here, all my Net7 proxy gives me is this

Net7Proxy version 1.72

28/02/10 23:25:51 Attempting to connect to IP address: 87.106.15.67

28/02/10 23:25:51 Sending login.

28/02/10 23:25:52 login OK

28/02/10 23:25:52 Starting E&B...

28/02/10 23:25:53 Launch E&B successful

28/02/10 23:25:53 UDP packet optimisation selected (reduces server load).

28/02/10 23:25:53 Connecting to Authentication Server on 217.160.5.19:443

28/02/10 23:25:54 Unable to connect to Authentication Server on port 443

Login server is down I think.

I enter my user/pw and it says "unable to validate login information", on my vista machine it hangs at connecting to server. Vista machine has uac shut off, and everything set to xp compatability mode, and also run as administrator.

Maybe just the dev teams on right now fixing the mission problems.

Same as above entries:

"normal" Play Server: Hangs at "Connecting to Server", does not allow me to enter user/pw

"custom" Play Server: (using "local cert") Does not recognize pw at all

Attempts made at 7:20pm EST / 28 Feb 2010

I've got the exact same issues, tried using local cert, standard ssl, forcing updates. nothing gets me past hangin on "connecting to server" I've tried alt tabbing, checkin back, nothing. and if I let it sit a while and come back the whole client locks up to lala land and I cant even close it without ctrl-alt-del.

YET when I tried gettin on earlier there were only 192 online, then 180, figured it was some login issue, abut NOW its showing 305, 306 online???? and I STILL have "connecting to server" and I'm REALLY getting sick of listening to megan. =(

The only thing worse than knowing my favorite game was canned knowing its been brought back to life...but I cant play it =(

just want to tell "Thank you " to Kyp for loging in and tell every1 about server shut down/restart ... thanks you

i know you dont have to do it but there wont be 300ppl spaming the forums and asking for info !

thanks!

just want to tell "Thank you " to Kyp for loging in and tell every1 about server shut down/restart ... thanks you

i know you dont have to do it but there wont be 300ppl spaming the forums and asking for info !

thanks!

He mentioned that the reboot was to try to fix the broken missions and that they were "watching" the login problem, which is the first step to fixing it. :(

Thanks KYP!

TooTall