leaving!

due to the lack of urgency on sorting out the pw nerfing craze i feel i am no longer able to play this game with any joy! the killer of the server has been killed is no longer even a meat shield! its just a slow flying scrap heap so i'm bidding goodbye! thx to all for the hunts and good times i had here! i love ya all!

Brixun Mortar
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The PW will be fixed, and ultimately will be the best at DPS over time, and damage resistance over time. We're not even in alpha yet, so there's lots of balancing that still has to be done.

No we're in Stress Test 4, devs have stated that the next logical step is Alpha. I'd imagine they'll announce the start of Alpha when it comes.

JW has the best damage in the short term, but because they're fragile, the best way to fight as a JW is to appear out of nowhere, hit hard, and then disappear. (from the enemy's point of view) Repeat as necessary.

dont let the door hit ya on the way out...

you do realize the people who work on this game do it in their spare time and arent paid right? we dont need these emo "OMG OMG i cant have x x x so im gonna QUIT!!" rants. go play wow for that.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Alpha is a long way out since we still are missing at least two areas that I can think of and we are still missing one skill for the JE and many bugs. Alpha would be if they think it might be ready to go and it is a long way from even close to ready to go.
Yup, go ahead and head out the door. There is no fee to play the game and they only ask to help out if you can so I play because I like it and helping others. If you are going to leave, leave but I hate when people want to put it in the forums and complain as they are leaving. I just like having the game back.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

[quote name='BrixunMortar' timestamp='1319658125' post='47683']
due to the lack of urgency on sorting out the pw nerfing craze i feel i am no longer able to play this game with any joy! the killer of the server has been killed is no longer even a meat shield! its just a slow flying scrap heap so i'm bidding goodbye! thx to all for the hunts and good times i had here! i love ya all!

Brixun Mortar
[/quote]

well you can make another toon or ten lol, or was it eleven, anyway who's counting, just look at my sig and you get the point, leaving the game because
this time around it just happened that the PW was nerfed a bit is overreacting.

Hi Rez

we are working as best as we can to get everything balanced, atm there are beta testers going through all the skills and reporting there findings to the devs so they can be fixed, do not forget that imo the server gets the most attention as that is what keeps it all together, all skills will be fixed and balanced, unfortunatly it will take a little time but we are working on that

webby

[quote name='webby' timestamp='1319840705' post='47745']
Hi Rez

we are working as best as we can to get everything balanced, atm there are beta testers going through all the skills and reporting there findings to the devs so they can be fixed, do not forget that imo the server gets the most attention as that is what keeps it all together, all skills will be fixed and balanced, unfortunatly it will take a little time but we are working on that

webby
[/quote]

no your not, we all know you play EVE 24/7 :P.............j/k, yea Webby, you guys are doing a great job and the game has come a long way, your response was probably directed to the OP and not me but the community welcomes any input from the DEVs, tks for the hard work.

[quote name='Rezwalker' timestamp='1319842255' post='47746']
no your not, we all know you play EVE 24/7 :P.............j/k, yea Webby, you guys are doing a great job and the game has come a long way, your response was probably directed to the OP and not me but the community welcomes any input from the DEVs, tks for the hard work.
[/quote]

i just hpoe that door wasnt broken, it was probably donated

• 6 months later...
[quote name='Thunderchilde' timestamp='1319733671' post='47708']
Happy trails Brix we will be here when you cool off take care
[/quote]

Hhhmm ?