Crashes after Login

My Net-7/E&B crashes right after typing in my login info and clicking accept. I am a member, it starts the actual login, but it crashes to desktop, and no error message is given, what's more, i've tried restarting my computer, complete re-install, resetting my modem, none of that has worked period and it was just fine earlier today, no problems.

[quote name='Shirou' timestamp='1318828384' post='47374']
My Net-7/E&B crashes right after typing in my login info and clicking accept. I am a member, it starts the actual login, but it crashes to desktop, and no error message is given, what's more, i've tried restarting my computer, complete re-install, resetting my modem, none of that has worked period and it was just fine earlier today, no problems.
[/quote]

I started having that problem on my laptop after I had enabled LCD Overdrive in my graphics card configuration.
I do not know if this is relavant to your case but thought I would add it as an FYI.

• 2 weeks later...
ok its oct 25th everything was working fine...quit to log in....decide to start a progen sentinal (PS).
during creation process my client crashes twice...i figure no biggy cus new char creation has been problematic since tenibau added new tattoo's(hint hint). finally creat a new toon and now have same problem.....client crashes after login/password....just disappears.
It cant be my windows or comp cus i didnt change a thing and it cant be my client cus my other account works fine.something i selected during character creation wont let that client on.NOTE i did not choose a tatoo but i also didnt notice if it was set to none or not.. cant help with what i selected for char creation cus there are no numbers for reference and it locks up alot after 4 or so clicks.....wont loop...during the head/face creation....body and ship work fine...also the 2 crashes during creation were also during head/face creation(hint hint).
In my opinion the new tatoo's have destableized the char creation process...along with adding random tatoo's to chars that didnt have them and on NPC's that previously didnt have them.
Is there a way to delete new char on client side so i can get my account back?

ok went thru technical support and dbl checked that my applications were set to admin and win xp sp2 compat...BUT noticed a small paragraph about an output folder at bottom....went thru that and deleted any file that was after dec..(figured those were needed since i didnt start till july).
tried to relog and with baited breath....NADA same client crash:( . ok submitted a ticket and will try some more stuff.

Seems to be a common topic lately? :P

Like some others, my install is also CTD right after I enter UN and PW. The hand lights up and then the lights go out. (crashes).
During the initial install I made it as far as the map, then it crashed. Ever since then it's after login.
I've read all through the forums on other's fixes and nothing changes.
Reinstall, update, .NET update, took the router out of the loop, etc.
I've also installed the game on my netbook and the exact same thing happens.
Both systems are XP.

Any ideas?

ok well looked thru forums for possible fix...in that time Blacklung fixed the problem by deleteing the new char
That was very fast response time for a ticket in an MMO....kudo's for great support.
sorry i could'nt find a soloution to help you with your login problem,along with mine. Only so much one can do on client side:)

[quote name='Stabbin' timestamp='1319586941' post='47652']
Seems to be a common topic lately? :P

Like some others, my install is also CTD right after I enter UN and PW. The hand lights up and then the lights go out. (crashes).
During the initial install I made it as far as the map, then it crashed. Ever since then it's after login.
I've read all through the forums on other's fixes and nothing changes.
Reinstall, update, .NET update, took the router out of the loop, etc.
I've also installed the game on my netbook and the exact same thing happens.
Both systems are XP.

Any ideas?
[/quote]

I'm running windows 7 Ultimate with all the .Net patches and installed fine following the instructions. Maybe you should file a bug and see if one of the Devs can help?

[quote name='Stabbin' timestamp='1319648482' post='47674']
I managed to get it working last night by making a new account. Seems something got borked with the first account I made, not sure. But all is right now! :)
[/quote]

https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/5809-ctds-at-login-read-this/

Having the same problem here. Started another Char on my second account and when I went to log in it CTD.
Tried to access again went through login procedure all went well till I hit enter then same thing right to
desktop.
Restarted computer and tried again, same problem. Tried it on a different computer and still cannot log in
so it can't be my computer (one is running XP and the other Win7) neither can access account but can get
into my original. Something happened when I made the new Char.

Littlej

[quote name='Procat' timestamp='1320345180' post='47980']
Do you have "Packet Optimization" and "Prototype Reorder" enabled in the launcher? I had issues with my TE crashing on login with them disabled.
[/quote]

They were disabled on my XP machine so I enabled them. Still having same problem. it crashes to desktop haven't tried the win 7 machine yet.

Hey all,

I've been having this same problem off and on for the last few weeks. Tonight I went into C:\NET7\bin\ directory and ran the Windows Batch File named 'Remove'.

Fired up Net 7 and it downloaded some updates and I was then able to log in.

Hope this helps others :)

*** Disclaimer ***

Please back up that folder first! I can't be held responsible for anything going wrong :S Edited by gareth_g84