Tricks of the Trade mission

[quote name='Palimow' timestamp='1318439136' post='47239']
got some nommos blubber and am stuck
[/quote]

If it close to the Progen mision I had to go to Nif. Cloud, kill a ton of Nags and fly around the moons there for a LONG LONG LONG time before that little thing got enough to eat. If not then I have no clue. :)

Mimir,

That is not this mission, sorry.
That mission died when the missions got revamped 2-3 years ago.
** may be revamped for a bonus from this Token mission though

This is a mission for a very very very very very very [size="5"]very [/size][size="6"]very [/size][size="7"]very [/size]hungry creature. Maybe it wants more?

(The original talk tree did drop some hints, and you get told where to go to feed it. There isn't a lot in that system to kill for what it could eat.)

• 3 weeks later...
I'm stumped. I've killed everything I can handle in Aganju (up to 25). I've carried around Grain & Reactor Waste. I've visited all the nav points there. I should have gotten screenshots of all the dialog, since I don't see any clues in the mission log.

"Is there anything else in Aganju that she likes?" Not that I can tell.

• 2 weeks later...
Step 4 of 7, She really likes nommos blubber, what else would she like to eat - the answer is Power Couplings, dropped from the (25) Infiniticorp Bruisers near the nommos.
Step 5 of 7 says what kind of rock would she like to eat - You'll need 3 raw fire ore (VII) Edited by Talcon

Thanks, Talcon. 25 was a real stretch for me when I started this (I was CL16), so I probably only killed one or two Infinitcorp Bruisers before assuming that wasn't the right thing to do.

Does it give you a clue when the first power coupling drops, or do you need to collect a batch of them before you even know you're on the right track? (I don't remember seeing a popup.)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Step 5 of 7 says what kind of rock would she like to eat - You'll need 3 raw fire ore (VII)

Update on this? I searched the DB and didn't find that ore anywhere =(