Xfire: Earth & Beyond Community

I do not know if I have posted this here yet or not...

This is a [url="http://www.xfire.com/communities/enbs/"]community[/url] I have made on xfire for people that play EnB.

[size="2"]Also made this for xfire_games.ini it will not monitor game hours, since that has to be requested by the host of the emu an requires them to download a special version of xfire about the only thing it does is lets you launch the game via xfire I'm still going to keep messing with it to one day hopefully get it to detect enb.

You will have to manually insert this to your [b]xfire_games.ini[/b] located in the xfire folder, then [b]manually detect[/b] the game(s).[/size]

[code]
[9999]
Edited=Edited by virpyre79
LongName=Earth and Beyond
ShortName=EnB
LauncherDirKey=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Westwood\Earth & Beyond\InstallPath
LauncherExe=LaunchNet7.exe
DetectExe=client.exe
Launch=%UA_LAUNCHER_EXE_PATH% %UA_LAUNCHER_EXTRA_ARGS% %UA_LAUNCHER_NETWORK_ARGS%
InGameRenderer=D3D9
InGameFlags=USE_PRESENT|ENABLE_MOUSE|USE_DINPUT_MOUSE
CustomStatusString=Earth & Beyond via Net 7 Emu
[/code]

[code]
[10000]
Edited=Edited by virpyre79
LongName=Net7 Launch
ShortName=N7L
LauncherDirDefault=C:\NET7\bin
LauncherExe=LaunchNet7.exe
DetectExe=net7proxy.exe
Launch=%UA_LAUNCHER_EXE_PATH%
InGameRenderer=D3D9
InGameFlags=ENABLE_MOUSE|USE_DINPUT1|DISPATCH_CONURE_MESSAGES
CustomStatusString=Earth & Beyond via Net 7 Emu
[/code]

Once Xfire detects them both, when you launch the Enb to Net7 it should say you are playing "Earth & Beyond via Net 7 Emu".
[i]
Note: You might have to replace these if xfire updates it's game support list.[/i] Edited by Drifter

• 2 months later...
On the actual x-fire forum to be able to track ingame activity, the developers here would have to request this game be added to the list, they would also have to submit tracking data to xfire. There are two types of xfires one that clients and use an the other is for people of the games to use, to create the game files require to track the game from there server.