Internet Routing Issues

Pyryck

Just wanted to share an FYI with the EnB community today:

This morning I attempted to launch the game but the launcher would not connect. I'm in Austin, TX on Time-Warner.

Being the techie / admin type that I am, I started with Ping and Tracert. Both failed to reach the play server. I tried to reach the forums to see if anything else was going on and couldn't reach the forums by name or IP either.

I did not copy the address where the TRACERT stopped but should have. I know, bad techie. :) I'll try again from home later today and if the problem still exists then I'll try to reply to this posting with the info.

p.s. Yes, I am at work now and can reach the forums just fine because work is using a different ISP.

I'm all the way over in Korea bud had same issues seems every once in awhile we're getting these hiccups trying to reach the servers usually falls flat when it hits 1and1.com systems(no surprise there...) But its back so hurray for us hehe.

Game on!

[quote name='Pyryck' timestamp='1317058229' post='46667']
Just wanted to share an FYI with the EnB community today:

This morning I attempted to launch the game but the launcher would not connect. I'm in Austin, TX on Time-Warner.

Being the techie / admin type that I am, I started with Ping and Tracert. Both failed to reach the play server. I tried to reach the forums to see if anything else was going on and couldn't reach the forums by name or IP either.

I did not copy the address where the TRACERT stopped but should have. I know, bad techie. :) I'll try again from home later today and if the problem still exists then I'll try to reply to this posting with the info.

p.s. Yes, I am at work now and can reach the forums just fine because work is using a different ISP.
[/quote]

Having a same problem says it can't connect to client, can't find client, etc. been like this since saturday for me though.