GM'S present

toonsterpw

No derespect meant to any of Blacklung's crew, but why can we not have a gm ingame most of the time. It sucks having to wait a day to get a problem resloved. I understand that the GM'S do it for free but maybe we need to increase the number of them for coverage.

95% of all problems/tickets posted are handled in less than 24hrs Sneaky. Your 2 (double posted) tickets were fixed in less than 12hrs turnaround time. EA GMs didn't even have that kind of response... Not saying we should be like them, but I think for the GM crew we handle things pretty rapidly although when playing 10mins seems like an hour in people's minds and that just expands exponentially.

Foxninja somewhat accurate (most are normal players too) GM is volunteered time, sometimes we're on our play toons and may/may not see the requests in game (which is why Tickets are usually the best way as they don't get overlooked imo). But I certainly don't always even when on GM sit in game and watch the text scroll for someone to call for help (that's just silly). If I happen to catch it though will definitely assist. Where as Tickets get checked usually every 30mins (and don't pass by with all the normal chatter).

[quote name='RojoMuerte' timestamp='1316999420' post='46648']
95% of all problems/tickets posted are handled in less than 24hrs Sneaky. Your 2 (double posted) tickets were fixed in less than 12hrs turnaround time. EA GMs didn't even have that kind of response... Not saying we should be like them, but I think for the GM crew we handle things pretty rapidly although when playing 10mins seems like an hour in people's minds and that just expands exponentially.

Foxninja somewhat accurate (most are normal players too) GM is volunteered time, sometimes we're on our play toons and may/may not see the requests in game (which is why Tickets are usually the best way as they don't get overlooked imo). But I certainly don't always even when on GM sit in game and watch the text scroll for someone to call for help (that's just silly). If I happen to catch it though will definitely assist. Where as Tickets get checked usually every 30mins (and don't pass by with all the normal chatter).
[/quote]

thank you for your help on my problem and your insight

[quote name='dorin' timestamp='1317050868' post='46664']
But many hands can cause more people getting stuff they should not have. or things spawn when they should not. if something is done at least they have a couple of people who could have done it not a few...
[/quote]

Yeah one has gotta be careful , back in the day when I was a GM for PSO 1 and 2 we only had about 10 people who where also techs as well. We had to fire one person and warn several others , and we where being paid >.< .

I know quite a few people that are or were GMs in various MMOs and you would be surprised how often the temptation gets to people :) . I suspect the fact this is a free not for profit game would increase the temptation >.<