Character Creation

For some reason when I try and make a Character other then a Terran I get locked up when I go to enter the game after assigning a name. granted I haven't tried a Progen yet. Also no matter what race i seem to have a glitch when doing the custom creation I dont know how to describe all that but the tattoos change to what looks like the decals and i dont seem to be getting all the options for some of the parts. I have reinstalled twice. made sure compatibility is set for XP (SP2). Not sure what else to do. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.Ok I have tried it on a progen as well now and all it did once again is sit for about 10 to 15 minutes on the set name and galaxy screen. Anuy help[ would be appreciated I dont think everyone is playing a terran are they :) Edited by ImrtlWolf

• 1 month later...
[quote name='ImrtlWolf' timestamp='1316974427' post='46612']
For some reason when I try and make a Character other then a Terran I get locked up when I go to enter the game after assigning a name. granted I haven't tried a Progen yet. Also no matter what race i seem to have a glitch when doing the custom creation I dont know how to describe all that but the tattoos change to what looks like the decals and i dont seem to be getting all the options for some of the parts. I have reinstalled twice. made sure compatibility is set for XP (SP2). Not sure what else to do. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.Ok I have tried it on a progen as well now and all it did once again is sit for about 10 to 15 minutes on the set name and galaxy screen. Anuy help[ would be appreciated I dont think everyone is playing a terran are they :)
[/quote]

Yup, i also have that problem for some reason.
If someone can give some lights into this ?

I will assume you have followed the instructions located here: https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/714-install-enb-from-scratch-instructions-rev-7222010/ and that the patch and all updates have been successfully run. That you are selecting sunrise.net-7.org as the Host and that you have the cert file installed (this is covered in the install instructions).

Are the following files set so that 'Run this program as administrator' and 'Run this program in compatibility mode for Windows XP Service Pack 3' are both checked?

Client.exe file (Earth and Beyond\release\client.exe)
LaunchNet7.exe (NET7\bin\LaunchNet7.exe)

Have you run the game's config (Earth and Beyond\EBCONFIG\E&BConfig.exe) and set it to a playable resolution (I would try 1024X768 first) and then run the Performance Test? Do the game assets appear (stars, ships, trees, etc) when running the performance test?

note: The game can only be run with windows Administrator level account (if you are using a power user account you will need to have your computer's administrator change your rights) as the exe will make changes to game files while the game is running. You may want to clear out these files (Earth and Beyond\Data\client\output). If any or these files become corrupt it will cause crashing and other problems in the game)