Launcher Shows offline (Fresh re-install)

All updates installed. Launchnet 7 v1.9.9 Shows offline. Net7.org shows its running as well as the tracker.
set my connections to automatically detect.Proxy server for Lan is off. ALL my ANTI anthing is off or disabled.
Reset updates and forced update serveral times.
Fresh installed twice over now..hit same wall agian and agian.

Using windows Vista 64
Launcher is showing a Local IP of 71.228.143.17 unsure if this is correct as the server DNS is diffrent. Only option thou.

under Advance settings I get
18:58:32: Found 1 servers in (play.net-7.org)
18:58:32: Trying server: (play.net-7.org)
18:58:33: Login Service Connection Successful.
18:58:33: GetTicketSync(1) connection succeed with valid result.
User : Fordprefect
Password Context : NOT NULL, NOT ZERO LENGTH
ServiceID : 2184
Auth Login Base Service : AuthLogin
Auth Login Server : play.net-7.org
Code :
Text :

ERROR LOG

LaunchNet7 - Exception
Version: 1.9.8.1
Time: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 02:32:37 GMT
System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at LaunchNet7.LauncherUtility.DownloadString(String url, Int32 timeoutInMilliseconds)
at LaunchNet7.LauncherUtility.DownloadString(String url)
at LaunchNet7.Updateing.Updater.CheckForUpdates() Edited by chamberlan

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1316982315' post='46625']
When you start our launcher up to play, are you also running it as admin? Is your User Account Control Enabled? If so, what security level do you have it set on?
[/quote]

I open and launch as admin. I have ACE turned off. Edited by chamberlan

[url="https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/5614-launcher-issues/page__view__findpost__p__46212"]Go Here, unzip and copy this over your authlogin.dll in the game client folder under /release[/url]

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1316985769' post='46630']
[url="https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/5614-launcher-issues/page__view__findpost__p__46212"]Go Here, unzip and copy this over your authlogin.dll in the game client folder under /release[/url]
[/quote]

replaced the DLL file you provided for me. No Dive. I'm backing up and then re-imaging my pc as it is. This is the same PC i used during the start of ST4 before i deployed. I come home nadmy fave game is taking a piss on me. :) I think its more then this game. webpages load one moment, then the next its like my connection is dropped. but the pages i have open i can still navigate. I"M INFESTED!

[quote name='chamberlan' timestamp='1316986532' post='46632']
replaced the DLL file you provided for me. No Dive. I'm backing up and then re-imaging my pc as it is. This is the same PC i used during the start of ST4 before i deployed. I come home nadmy fave game is taking a piss on me. :) I think its more then this game. webpages load one moment, then the next its like my connection is dropped. but the pages i have open i can still navigate. I"M INFESTED!
[/quote]
The launcher showed as online for one time and the correct number of players on..213 at that moment. i tried to connect. It failed. After restarting the launcher it shows it as offline agian. ODD i have some sort of connection issue.