Newb mistake,messed up PP lvl30 HU mission

After obtaining the 2 crates of nanobots for Ioanna in Arx yamir from the jenquai guy and being a PP ,I didn't want to miss out on a cash making opportunity I loaded up the rest of my cargo hold with Jenquai weapons crates for Arx Spartoi and headed back . So in Arx spartoi as I was selling the weapons crates using alt -s for fast sale I accidently sold those 2 crates of nano bots to the vendor as well. I tried to forfeit mission so I could get the dialog back to get the bot quest again but I couldn't forfeit the mission nor would Ioanna talk to me .I went and tried the guy in Arx yamir again ,no luck .It appears that no one sells these crates of nanobots either.Any way to get this this meathead mistake undone or do I just have to re-roll and live with it ?. any ideas ?

Thanks

[quote name='Yargnit' timestamp='1315257485' post='45745']
Are they the sama nano-bots sold at Fenris Prime Observatory in Fenris?
[/quote]
nope ,those are just nanobots not crates of nanobots.I think these were just for the mission,have not found any other reference . thanks for the reply though :)

No they are not those nanobots, they are "CRATES of nanobots" a L1 item, they used to be a vendor sold item, ironicly sold at arx yamir, I know others in last ST-3 that had done that, could go back to there and buy 2 of them, and advance the mission forward with them if they made the same mistake you did. However on checking the DB I don't see them as a trade item anymore, I be willing to bet they are a drop item from some mob, but as DB has nixxed info on mob drops and mob locations thats nnot going to help you either.

I would suggest you put in a ticket or catch a GM in game to create you that item so you can advance, if you ticket it a GM will send you a e-mail, and next time you start that toon, type in /getgmitem and it will create them for you.

The TT had a like problem with a report they had to take to DeWinter, some of them would sell or space it on accident and couoldn't advance that skill set without it. While it wasn't vendor sold it WAS dropped from the named claim jumpes in carpenter, the catch-22 being they get big enough to kill thoase claimjumpers without doing the mission first, but knowing what the work around was, other players could be recruited to help get that item for you, (we have a great fan base like that)

[quote name='Klaven' timestamp='1315256929' post='45744']
After obtaining the 2 crates of nanobots for Ioanna in Arx yamir from the jenquai guy and being a PP ,I didn't want to miss out on a cash making opportunity I loaded up the rest of my cargo hold with Jenquai weapons crates for Arx Spartoi and headed back . So in Arx spartoi as I was selling the weapons crates using alt -s for fast sale I accidently sold those 2 crates of nano bots to the vendor as well. I tried to forfeit mission so I could get the dialog back to get the bot quest again but I couldn't forfeit the mission nor would Ioanna talk to me .I went and tried the guy in Arx yamir again ,no luck .It appears that no one sells these crates of nanobots either.Any way to get this this meathead mistake undone or do I just have to re-roll and live with it ?. any ideas ?

Thanks
[/quote]

Thank You GM"S :(