Didn't get e-mail from Net-7.org?

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1329668678' post='54022']
I will have the web devs inspect the script because the e-mail is still functioning normally.
[/quote]

Portal mail functionality is broken atm due to needed mail server changes- Solution is on it's way!

To everyone posting here for manual activation:

Make sure you put your email adress like this:

[b]john attt doe.org [/b]

There are spam-robots/spiders in the net just [b][i]WAITING[/i][/b] for you to post an email-address in "valid format".
So expect a lot of spam.....

If you use the above format (note there are 3 "t" in the attt) the spam-collector-spider won't recog and leave you alone....

aye yep, it's rearing its head again, I told Kenu lastnight in my main akkount, but he kouldn't do anything about it. I made up a new akkount to link with my main, and no no email resieved after multiple resends. been a lil over 12 hours now with nothing sent for registration

Adrinvault1
tjmorris.78 attt gmail.com

[member="karu"] has kindly activated the 50 most recent un-activated accounts so please try logging in to the game or the portal even if you did not receive your activation e-mail. If your account is not activated, the portal should let you know when you log in, along with a prompt to re-send the activation e-mail.

The e-mail system [i]should [/i]be fixed now, so if you registered after this post but haven't gotten your e-mail, please let us know.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm having the same issue.

registered info as follows:

[b]User: Parasite[/b]
[b]Email: albert[/b][i][u](dot)[/u][/i][b]cancino[/b][i][u](att)[/u][/i][b]gmail[/b][i][u](dot)[/u][/i][b]com[/b]

Thanks!!
Parasite

• 2 weeks later...
[sub]I did not receive an email from net 7. I did receive an email from enb emulator and clicked the link to validate but have not received an email saying I am good to go now and I cannot login. Megan apologizes to me ad tells me my Username and passwaord cannot be validated or something. I thought this game was dead for so long and now I really want to play again.[/sub]

• 5 weeks later...
Heya,

you need to create a game account.

The credentials you are using for the game-account are the same you use to log into the game!

• 7 months later...