Didn't get e-mail from Net-7.org?

Hi tried to add an account to gain access to Terran Scout could not get an email activation.

Account name : CH3MO2
email: [email="tbewley10310@att.net"]tbewley10310@att.net[/email]

Can I get a manual activation please!

[quote name='CH3MO' timestamp='1328368315' post='53043']
Hi tried to add an account to gain access to Terran Scout could not get an email activation.

Account name : CH3MO2
email: [email="tbewley10310@att.net"]tbewley10310@att.net[/email]

Can I get a manual activation please!
[/quote]
Done

[quote name='C Del' timestamp='1328393761' post='53071']
:o This hasn't happened in a long time; I hope it's not starting up again. Shaddex, if it starts happening regularly let me know.
[/quote]check the logs and see what happened. there is no reason for single email to fail.

[quote name='karu' timestamp='1328473934' post='53131']
check the logs and see what happened. there is no reason for single email to fail.
[/quote]
That's a good idea (should've thought of that, lol). In the past, problems seemed to be occurring due to inconsistencies in the DNS records which caused the users' e-mail servers to reject the mail.

Edit: Checked the logs and AT&T has us blocked for some reason. I've submitted a request to have them unblock our IP.

• 2 weeks later...
Having trouble adding accounts, even tried creating new everything but still no registration email from Net7 (This forum seems fine).

Username: [b]Faeria[/b]
Email: [b]<<Removed>>[/b]
Forum User: [b]Twodogs[/b]

Username: [b]Zach12[/b]
Email: [b]<<Removed>>[/b]
Forum User: [b]Twodogs[/b]

Thanks for the help!

Working great now, thanks again. Edited by Twodogs

I am not receiving the email validation for the net-7 emulator. In the Email form.
since acount not active can not log into net 7 launcher.
Member name : Garkan
Email : [email="jed.carterx@hotmail.com"]jed.carterx@hotmail.com[/email]

Christ i spent all night getting this working and can't even activate the account? why don't you just put on the main page "Admin email verification required to activate account", or better yet NOT require email verification since it doesn't work? anyway my info is: Strydercloud@hotmail.com user: Narsae
  • Downvote 1

Email verification is a standard method for verification of account registration, it guarantees you can be communicated with and that you own the email account.

From the looks of things this was a resolved issue which has reared its head again and people are trying hard to fix. This is a free to play community project and as such the occasional glitch or deviation from professional customer service can be expected.

Just be glad accounts are being activated manually whilst the problem persists, they could just wait until the mail sending issues are resolved.

I have activated all accounts mentioned after my last message. In regards to the being upset, I understand it but like another said its a volunteer project, we're doing what we can.

I will have the web devs inspect the script because the e-mail is still functioning normally.