Didn't get e-mail from Net-7.org?

I'm having an issue with registration. I got the registration email but when I go to the page to activate, it does not show activated.. It lets me log in to the forums, but when I go to log into the game, it says that the registration is not complete. I'm registered for the forums, it's the Net7 emulator I'm having activation issues with.

Username Bigmomma
email Dottiekay_us@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I didn't get any emails either other than the forum registration.

User: Delta
Email: somethinganother@yahoo.com

Really looking forward to getting back into E&B! Thanks for the chance with the emulator since EA cancelled all of us!

• 2 weeks later...
[font="Impact"][size="4"] Ok I just started this game because a friend says it's fun but can't get started because of no activation link being sent. Not to either accounts being this one and Net7. I've sent multiple requests since last night to no avail. Luckily my friend let me log in through here cause I wasn't finding any info useful to me while not being able to post here. My email is fathi177@sbcglobal.net Please help. Thanks. ~Kroga[/size][/font]

• 3 weeks later...
Here is my problem. I wanted to add another account and I did everything. But, I have changed my email address since starting enb. I was on net7.org and I cannot find a place to change my email so the activation gets sent to the right place. My old email is craiglux@ comcast.net. New one is criaglux@gmail.com. Please help. Thanks

You should have just entered your new email address when you set up the new account.
Ive set your account to active and also changed your email address on the 3 accounts you have to your gmail address.

• 3 weeks later...
I think this fits in with everyone else. I but i got the Net 7 login and and validated. i cant log in to the game cause it wants me to use EA account tried creating one but then it asks for Reg Key on the back of the case. Help plz thank you very much inadvance

EDIT Nevermind figured it out. I only made an account through the forms site not NET7 >.< Edited by Redalert