Hunting Grounds

I want to compile a list for all levels with good places for enforcers to hunt throughout their journey to 150. If you have any favorites, please share them!

Enforcers are gifted with the ability to fight basically anything that they can outrun/outrange.

In the current state of things, anything makes good prey, as no mobs summon/grav link/outrange/outrun/warp/menace/etc.

Other things to consider:

1) You'll need ammo. Closer to a station is ideal. Buy stacks of ammo comps at a time so you don't always need to run to F7. At lower levels you can run dry in an hour or two.

2) Loot. Your hull is going to fill up with junk, compounded problem depending on ammo load. Fight close to a station.

3) Hull patching. Again, close to a station is good.

Some good areas I used this go:

CL 45+ - Paramis drones. They are non-agro, non-linking (link but don't attack), easy kites. Close to station as well for ammo/loot sales.

CL 40+ - Grissom Space Patrols. Consistent, safe, decent loot.

CL 40+ - Cooper/Fish Bowl. Anything here is easy to kite. Get your plague's bite here.

CL 30+ - Niffleheim. Nags, Vindis, Einherjar. Loot your Type A's while you're here as well.

CL 25+ - Ragnarok or any other Chavez. Loot your o-guns.

Places to AVOID:

1) Antares - lots of crap in here, very cluttered, crappy $ loot, no place to make ammo or sell loot.

2) Aragoth Prime dragons 53-55 - these cats all link together making for messy kiting.

3) Any area of low mob concentration or scattered levels. You don't want a field of say 30-39 level mobs, a few of each, and end up warping all over the place.

There's a rough sweet spot of what your level range vs the mob level for kiting. I'd ballpark around 4-8+ is about ideal depending on your setup. Much higher, you'll get a lot of 0's coming up. Much lower, the xp takes a hit. You can level combat higher than other skills due to the fact that you shouldn't get hit much at all, and your reactor is fine if you can grab a taniwha's, martyr's, steingard's etc.

Generally if it's 4-8 levels higher, shoot, backup, and enjoy.

Enforcers are gifted with the ability to fight basically anything that they can outrun/outrange.

In the current state of things, anything makes good prey, as no mobs summon/grav link/outrange/outrun/warp/menace/etc.

Other things to consider:

1) You'll need ammo. Closer to a station is ideal. Buy stacks of ammo comps at a time so you don't always need to run to F7. At lower levels you can run dry in an hour or two.

2) Loot. Your hull is going to fill up with junk, compounded problem depending on ammo load. Fight close to a station.

3) Hull patching. Again, close to a station is good.

Some good areas I used this go:

CL 45+ - Paramis drones. They are non-agro, non-linking (link but don't attack), easy kites. Close to station as well for ammo/loot sales.

CL 40+ - Grissom Space Patrols. Consistent, safe, decent loot.

CL 40+ - Cooper/Fish Bowl. Anything here is easy to kite. Get your plague's bite here.

CL 30+ - Niffleheim. Nags, Vindis, Einherjar. Loot your Type A's while you're here as well.

CL 25+ - Ragnarok or any other Chavez. Loot your o-guns.

Places to AVOID:

1) Antares - lots of crap in here, very cluttered, crappy $ loot, no place to make ammo or sell loot.

2) Aragoth Prime dragons 53-55 - these cats all link together making for messy kiting.

3) Any area of low mob concentration or scattered levels. You don't want a field of say 30-39 level mobs, a few of each, and end up warping all over the place.

There's a rough sweet spot of what your level range vs the mob level for kiting. I'd ballpark around 4-8+ is about ideal depending on your setup. Much higher, you'll get a lot of 0's coming up. Much lower, the xp takes a hit. You can level combat higher than other skills due to the fact that you shouldn't get hit much at all, and your reactor is fine if you can grab a taniwha's, martyr's, steingard's etc.

Generally if it's 4-8 levels higher, shoot, backup, and enjoy.

I like to see things like Antares having crappy loot. That's one big factor I have been struggling with while leveling my chars is finding a hunting spot that fits my needs.. except the loot is crap. Thanks!

That's a pretty nice guide. However I'd like to see one that goes even lower in the CL if that is possible? Personally, I'm only CL17 (Don't laugh at me >_<) and I'm having a bit of a time trying to find places to hunt.

• Upvote 1

As a cl 17 TE you should be able to take out 25's singly with no problems. You have the belters in VC, Scuttlebugs in Shepard that are cl 20. Freya has cl 23 belters. Inverness has belters form 14 - 21 with the 15s aggro on sight. Party up with a miner because there are lcl 4 - 6 gas fields there. Open up the looting rights, you do your thing with the belters and they do theirs with the gasses. These are just a few places I could think of off the top of my head you can do solo. Get a team and you are not limited to these.

After 12 CL, Pretty much Scuttle Bugs(20) will do it.

At 18 CL. I liked to farm Chavez/25 Organics/Drones <- Out in Odin (Rex?) I believe. The one with Paramis gate.

At 24 CL. Enjoyed farming 30 Mushroom organics/Chavez.

At 30 CL. Titan Farming/Higher Mushrooms(Mothers)

At 36 CL. Fishies/40 Grissmon Patrols

At 42 CL. 50 Fishs/Paramis/50 Patrols.

At 50 CL. anything I feel like I want to pump with Missiles :(;

BTW 'AT 12 CL, is more like 12-17 etc'