Multiple monitor setups

Would it be possible to add better support for multiple monitor use? For example I have a duel setup. I have the game on one screen and for example the web browser on the other. With most other games if I want to access the second monitor I just move the mouse to the second monitor and click away. With E&B I can't do that. The mouse will stop at the border of the game screen. If I click the edge of the screen it is the same as Alt-Tabing. Trying it in windowed mode does not help. Only way to access the second monitor is to Alt-Tab out. After several times Atl-Tabing the game usually crashes, or it messes up my system and I have to reboot.

Having that second monitor is quite handy for looking up game related info. Build info, maps, etc without having to minimize the game.

Thanks. :)

The windows key works easier than alt tabbing if u play in windowed mode, but I agree 100%, being able to unlock the mouse from being stick I'm the EnB window would e a huge help. Funny enough, using 2 separate PC's with a program to control both with the same mouse/keyboard treats the second as just another monitor) has no such issue and can go off the edge just fine.

I have two 1080p widescreen monitors, so I would also dearly love better dual monitor support.. but without doing a client overhaul (likely a whole project on it's own), i doubt it's gonna happen.

I just gave up, cause it's a pain in the butt, and put all my non-client stuff on the second monitor (database, forums, etc etc).

• 1 year later...

Here is a program that will allow you additional control over multiple monitors.

http://www.realtimesoft.com/ultramon/overview/

• Window management
Quickly move windows between monitors or maximize a window to the desktop using the additional window buttons added by UltraMon.

• Smart Taskbar
UltraMon adds an additional taskbar for each secondary monitor, and each taskbar only shows tasks from the monitor it is on. This makes managing lots of open applications much easier, and when activating an application, you'll know on which monitor it will appear.

• Application positioning
Use the UltraMon tabs added to a shortcut's properties to set an application's position or use custom display settings when the application is running.

• Display profiles
With display profiles, you can quickly change the settings of one or more monitors. You can also create a display profile that gets applied when logging in, especially useful when the computer is used by more than one person, and not everyone wants to use the same display settings.

• Desktop wallpaper
The UltraMon wallpaper manager adds the ability to use a different picture on each monitor, or stretch a single picture across the desktop.

• Screen savers
Some screen savers only run on the primary monitor. UltraMon can blank the secondary monitors when the screen saver is running, or run additional screen savers on secondary monitors.

• Mirroring
Mirror the primary monitor on one or more secondary monitors, for example when doing a presentation. Or mirror only a single application on a secondary monitor. A unique feature is support for different resolutions, the source monitor can run at a higher resolution than the mirror monitor.

• Use more than 10 monitors
UltraMon provides a custom Display Settings applet with support for configuring more than 10 monitors. You can quickly configure even large numbers of monitors using the included monitor arrangement tools.

These are only the main features of UltraMon, for detailed information, take the Feature Tour.

Would it be possible to add better support for multiple monitor use? For example I have a duel setup. I have the game on one screen and for example the web browser on the other. With most other games if I want to access the second monitor I just move the mouse to the second monitor and click away

Have you tried ticking the disable mouse lock on the launcher? then move mouse to other monitor

Edit : lol just noticed, old thread. Damn you trolling button