Hunting Grounds

Pax Swift Star in Sheppard is full of L20 Scuttlebugs and is a great spot for CL 18-22 PE's or any CL 18-22 for that matter.

lol..where the heck is pax swift star? i have a mission to find it and cant! I find lvl 20 scuttle bugs..but can't find the pax swift star!

For real low level, there are the RD's in saturn, the abandoned something or other (been a while since ive been there) good way to get some money too!!

Considering it's x2 XP right now you'd be surprise what you get, I mean I was a CL8 in starter area still killing CL3's getting 400XP per kill an you can kill lower levels fairly simple.

With x2 XP @ CL0 killing a CL0 gives you 2,000XP it's usually -200XP per level after that, though this will only stay in effect until you're CL25/EL25/TL25, it doesn't have to be set up like that just so long as your Overall level is 75, you could be CL18/EL30/TL27.

Depends on Patience

CL 1-6(8) Starter Zone

CL 4-8(12) Endriago(Gallina) - Manes*

CL 8-12(14) Mars - Kraken Cow/Bull

CL 7-20(25) Planet Dahin(Capella) - Shakaku*

CL 12-16(18) Mars - Cybertronic Wight/Dzurai Spawn

CL 16-18(21) ABB - Densou Ancient/Densou Mother/Densou Adult

CL 16(18)-20(24) Sheppard(Beta Hydra) Scuttle Bug* "Lv. 16 if you have Lv. 3 Missiles not recommend though unless you're a Terran"

* = Best Bet

Ugh why do all the decent ore field have manes in them? There were other mobs that guarded ores.

Yeah, I wondered the same thing in Live, especially since Nishido didn't make Plasma beams for JE to use. (had to use non-race beams to get plasma on a JE)

I liked killing manes in inverness with my rifles and I think was it cygni where they had the mine fields with manes in them as well...

Actually it was nommos/cybernetic drones/pop rocks that spawned in cygni. The manes your aare thinking of was the manes just outside cygni gate..there was 2 great mine fields visable there guarded by manes, the one behind the gate where lower lvl manes. There was another mine field a little lower down the map you could free warp to but some of the RD would wander over there now and then.

South of edinberg gate and z axis down was another hidden mine field haunted my manes and free traders that would fight ea other. These rocks had a good L6 ammo ore and 7+ build ores w/ fast respawn rate.