More verbose/complete Client update report

Currently, when the Client is updated, the update report only shows a list of files and whether they needed to be updated or not. There's a 'Comment' field, but this seems to be rarely used. It would be nice if the update report could provide a more verbose (i.e. human written) record of what the actual changes were. Maybe this could be tied into SVN somehow.

This is a minor issue that can be addressed after we go live... which is after we go to beta testing. It would be cool to know the total size of the files that need to be updated, and have a progress bar for them, for those few of us who are still cursed with dial-up... or worse [like me] not even full speed dialup [31.2K to 33.6K connects... WAY rural... darnit!].

Most of the files that have been updated have been art files [or at least they had art in part of their filename], so my guess is that some graphics artists have been busy. I've also seen some initialization (*.ini) files updated, so presumably some defaults or data for areas have been tweaked.

A human description of the changes would be cool though.