Hull upgrades deleting toons?

Heard some rumblings that hull upgrades are causing character data to be erased as of last night. Anyone able to confirm/deny?

Also noted server is permanently showing "offline" and mission log is broken as well (can only view top 3), while the hidden remain active).

Thnx.

Heard some rumblings that hull upgrades are causing character data to be erased as of last night. Anyone able to confirm/deny?

Also noted server is permanently showing "offline" and mission log is broken as well (can only view top 3), while the hidden remain active).

Thnx.

I confirm. I did a hull upgrade last night on my PW and then logged out for bed. Logged in this morning and he's gone. I'm blaming gnomes.

Thnx.

I don't have anything official but I can confirm that last night "Warsteiner" made Grandmaster (lvl 135), got his hull upgrade, and is gone this morning. I'm *not* raising a stink, I understand it's a test, would just like a little clarification/feedback from somebody in the project to tell us what they know. I've got some other chars I'll be working on leveling up (can't see grinding a JE back up until after next pwipe) and any info on how to avoid this for them would be welcome.

Had made it to level 135 last night and upgraded my hull. Logged in this evening only to find Higginz at level 0 and with no name assigned.

Update: Renamed "Character 1" back to Higginz and logged in. All my skills, spent points and items are intact. Cool.