problems with ore fields

most ore fields are under stocked and spawn with too wide of a range of ores(and not many); the fields near IO in juputer for one the high end ores are not spawning correctly in most fields or not at all;
some asteroid markers are marking nothing(no ore);
some solid ore types are dropping devices again;

thxs for reading.

kdhill

• 3 months later...
I am finding this too least for low level ores, mining ores in the asteroid belts is frustrating, the lower end ores should be very abundant I would have thought , mining for aluminum ore was particularly frustrating either the asteroids didn't have it, or when i found it there was only 2 to 3 asteroids in that area of the correct ore.

The way i see it level 1 ores should be very common and largish all over the place, level 2 still very common and large, level 3 common level 4 common, then 5 to 9 starting to be less common smaller fields, but their still should be enough to support a reasonable mining community, and the ores should not be spread out over a too large an area for that group, groups can be spread out more though. least that what i feel.

It might also be something to do with re-spawning? perhaps that needs to be look at? Edited by Bovyne