Ore Fields

[quote name='Crichton' timestamp='1337281057' post='58034']
Since the dev's are adding new items(devices/engines/weapons, etc) why not simply add a new component(s) that require the unused ores? An example would be the badger device or the terran advantage engines.

note: If wanting to avoid adding additional/new comps to the builds maybe just add a refined ore? The level 1 kaza requires 1 refined agate and the level 2 one requires 1 refined moonstone. These are the only places that these ores are used. I think this would be great for items that use multiple non-manu comps too (IE: replace one of the non-manu comps with a refined ore).
[/quote]
+1 that as well
Might I add, that perhaps having the ore refined replacing the non manufacture comp, it would be great if that boosted build odds like PMed comps do also, have it being refined count as superior item like a 200% PMed comp when calculating potential build outcome/ 200% odds.

• 5 months later...
Mined in live only as PS.
My major complaint with the game today is the circular fashion or ring layout of asteroids, particularly one single type or one kind located in one huge ring.
I never saw this in live on the Orion server.

I agree with everything listed above my post particularly the missing fields as these were noted in my hand written notes (nifflehiem had a couple spots that imo were only known to me).