Which New Player Guide Next?

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which New Player Guide would you like to see made next?

• Progen Warrior
    • Progen Sentinal
    • Jenquai Defender
    • Jenquai Explorer
    • Terran Tradesman
    • Terran Enforcer (Done and Posted)

Simple poll of the community to see which race/class would be the next beneficial to the community in general. As I actually play through the beginning levels as I write them each one takes between 1-3.

-=EDIT=- Just posted the Terran Enforcer Guide. Moving onto the next this evening.

You might think the JD was self-explanatory.. but it's still fairly common to see people expressing frustration and/or disappointment with the class, and that can usually be traced back to not playing the class properly.

[quote name='Yuritau' timestamp='1312031801' post='43806']
You might think the JD was self-explanatory.. but it's still fairly common to see people expressing frustration and/or disappointment with the class, and that can usually be traced back to not playing the class properly.
[/quote]

His guides are walkthroughs of the training areas of each class. The JW's training area is very straightforward. As long as there are no broken missions, it's easy to get a JW from L1 to L10, everything is explained pretty well by the NPCs doing the training.

thanks terrell, yes my guides are only for lvl 1-10 until you get your first hull upgrade. They are written as I play through each classes new player missions so they are up to date as of the time of posting. Also as I state in my guides I do not get into when or how to spend skill points nor do I get into what gear to get for each class as it all varies depending on your play style. Plus that's part of the fun of the game and experimenting.

Sorry about the delay folks had a busy week at work and home. Back to writing guides.

[quote name='Terrell' timestamp='1312033272' post='43810']
His guides are walkthroughs of the training areas of each class. The JD's training area is very straightforward. As long as there are no broken missions, it's easy to get a JD from L1 to L10, everything is explained pretty well by the NPCs doing the training.
[/quote]

Ahh.. yes, if it's starter zone walkthroughs, then I totally agree with you. JD's have always had one of, if not the most coherently designed starter zones. Do their walkthrough last.

I was currently working on a Terran Enforcer lvl 1-10 walkthrough when the server went out. Once it comes back up i'll finish up the TE and move onto the next class which is looking like it will be the PW walkthrough next

• 4 weeks later...