enbmaps.de

I enjoy it too. Got a couple navs I cannot reconcile between the site and the game, but still absolutely wonderful site.

[quote name='Riz' timestamp='1311720442' post='43665']
I enjoy it too. Got a couple navs I cannot reconcile between the site and the game, but still absolutely wonderful site.
[/quote]

If you can tell me in which sectors are the differences of the navs would it help to update the site. :)

[quote name='Dodger' timestamp='1311659077' post='43634']
I'm the owner...

What's up?
[/quote]

have to agree with everyone, great site, have noticed however that Looter's Hovel in Jupiter and Kassina's Reward in Akeron's Gate are missing on your maps. keep up the good work :)

[quote name='Dodger' timestamp='1311845616' post='43725']
Kassina Reward found, added, done :)

Looters Hovel currently not found, maybe you can tell me the coords?

But now im in holiday till 10th August.
Have fun :)
[/quote]

Target 'Looter Hovel' at (103.28, 15.91, 0.00) there you go, enjoy your holiday :)

[quote name='Stoop' timestamp='1311857788' post='43733']
Target 'Looter Hovel' at (103.28, 15.91, 0.00) there you go, enjoy your holiday :)
[/quote]

It is right near Jupiter between Jupiter and the Ruins of Jove's City.

Here are a couple spots in Glory's Orbit that are not displaying on your map...

Dai'Shao Mordane Memorial 173.78 -5.01 0.00
Orion Incident 106.18 -53.99 0.00

• 2 weeks later...
great map site..kudos to you...ty for all ur hard work..have one suggestion..where list info about the stations could u put next to jobs the level there..that would help a lot of us..again keep up the great work ..highly appreciated !

• 5 months later...
hi,
i can only say it too - great work and good usability of the maps.

i still have two questions
- there are buttons for "ore" and "mobs". should they work or is it planed to show these locations?
- is there any search functionality planed - e.g. search for mobs / ores / npcs?

• 1 month later...
You're welcome

- The buttons for ore and mobs aren't yet implemented. I haven't managed to collect the data. In addition to my work I'm also going to school and there isn't enough freetime.
- The search function is planned.

• 8 months later...
Hi there Dodger i would like to request your permission to copy the maps from enbmaps.de for my our guilds use on its site so guild members and non-guildmembers for the purpose of adding drop locations and mob spawns to help all players.

if i get your permission is it possible to send me the maps in an easy format for printing ie: png gif jpeg. saves me having save each sector from the enbmaps.de and reupload on to the forum part of our site [url="http://thechosenguild.ucoz.net"]http://thechosenguild.ucoz.net[/url] (please note comcast users cannot access the site currently)