lvl 50 TE hull upgrade bugged

Character name Duras, lvl 50 TE, went to Earth took a mission from McKellan, a emblem errand + 30K credits, did go to ShipYards, mission completed and got no hull upgrade. I suspect was the lvl 30 mission redone. Im stuck atm at step 8/16 see McKellan at Earth upon reaching lvl50 overall, went again to her and got only some trivial dialog about PSI, if im not misstaking.

[quote name='Araes' timestamp='1311259980' post='43473']
Character name Duras, lvl 50 TE, went to Earth took a mission from McKellan, a emblem errand + 30K credits, did go to ShipYards, mission completed and got no hull upgrade. I suspect was the lvl 30 mission redone. Im stuck atm at step 8/16 see McKellan at Earth upon reaching lvl50 overall, went again to her and got only some trivial dialog about PSI, if im not misstaking.
[/quote]

i just did this mission on my TE, yesterday (7/20), did not have any problems at all; are you sure you have followed the mission log; NPC's dialog?

[quote name='dragonrose' timestamp='1311273457' post='43479']
i just did this mission on my TE, yesterday (7/20), did not have any problems at all; are you sure you have followed the mission log; NPC's dialog?
[/quote]

English its not my native :P, i already completed a mission at level 50, from McKellan, and after going to the Yards as instructed, after completing the mission there i dint get the hull upgrade. Now the mission log shows see McKellan at Earth upon reaching level 50 overall, i'm still Lt.Comander as title, still have 2 weapon slots / 2 dev slots unused. Character was created way back, and i decided to raise him few days ago, it might be bugged in the same way some others were bugged a while ago, it has the same symptoms, i suspect the mission i did was a L30 Hu mission and since i got that upgrade nothing happened at the Yards.

The dialog she has now its the standard lines, wich you can reply with : second line "i have a level xxx clearance... etc.

[quote name='Araes' timestamp='1311304131' post='43498']
English its not my native :P, i already completed a mission at level 50, from McKellan, and after going to the Yards as instructed, after completing the mission there i dint get the hull upgrade. Now the mission log shows see McKellan at Earth upon reaching level 50 overall, i'm still Lt.Comander as title, still have 2 weapon slots / 2 dev slots unused. Character was created way back, and i decided to raise him few days ago, it might be bugged in the same way some others were bugged a while ago, it has the same symptoms, i suspect the mission i did was a L30 Hu mission and since i got that upgrade nothing happened at the Yards.

The dialog she has now its the standard lines, wich you can reply with : second line "i have a level xxx clearance... etc.
[/quote]

Problem solved, thanks to Blacklung.