the planner

I found enbarsenal and net7 DB very useful at the re-begining, but I had to click too much and collect to excel sheets the things I want to compare,... So I asked myself: "If there are several sites with ingame data, are there any export I could use?" ... Googled a bit and met with an sqlbackup.
We said hello to eachother, and after a few days of dating she gave her heart to me...

[b]http://ts.hunreloaded.hu/enb.php[/b]
[i](use this file only, other thins are attached to my EVE&TS3 tools)[/i]

I'm still having too much trouble with quality modifiers and nasty ore locations, but I would like to thank all mastermind for helping me thru the begining and all newbie by sharing my abstract tool (you have to think like me to find this useful) -> Right now you can only search for items and compare weapons and core items except devices, but the main reason of this site was to [u]switch from paper to tabletPC[/u], so the simple design is optimised to my tablet ^_^

Please belive the red capital letters: a LOT of things are incorrect, missing or not implemented yet to game.
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
[quote name='Prrekoorb' timestamp='1322084091' post='48845']
It works just fine , but as stated its very limited but i like it :)
[/quote]
I like it too.
I would have made eff=damage/energy though. Rate of fire just warps the value in favour of short reload weapons...

• 6 months later...
Woooh. Sorry guys, for the troubles.

I had to re-write some parts of my EVE-Forum-Jabber-TeamSpeak3 php-application (as CCP has changed the API system - also this was when this script wasn't up-to-date to my database changes) and I found myself playing again with EVE... And then a few days ago my gf has noticed that google prefers this enb tool, and asked me about it. :D Saw some error messages, so as it's Sunday (should not work) and I'm a middle of my old notebook's recovery, checked in here whats going on ;)

[quote="Knix"]I would have made eff=damage/energy though. Rate of fire just warps the value in favour of short reload weapons...[/quote]
Yes. Damage / Energy would be the correct math for efficiency, but I was lazy implement table sort-by, so damage/energy/reload makes the list-sorting for the short-reload & high-efficiency weapons.

Soon(tm) I'll rewrite this tool (having hard time to look at php-codes after work).
Thanks for the replies :)