oreand refining

I think your best bet would be to do a bit of searching on google. Theres websites out there that have the ores listed as well as locations to find them. I don't know any off the top of my head but I know they exist.

If you are asking for a list of ore locations, forget about it. A. they are in flux and will continue to be so. B. even in live there was hidden ore fields that were intended to be just that "hidden" and explorers were to "explore" for them...when you got a good spot explored you didn't divulge were it was so that others didn't swipe "your" ores.

If you are asking what ores refine to: A. right click the ore and read discription...in the right pane of that window it says "refines to: X" B.Enbdatabase (accessed through net.7 home page after logging in) lists all the ores under the heading of BASE and is level selectable. It also shows what ea refines to and how much of ea raw ore is needed etc., some ores have a second or even third tier of refinement to achieve high level refined ore, they are also shown.

Advice: unless you're refining and vendoring ore strickly for xp/profit I suggest you store them in raw state, some of the ores are used in comps and ammo in a raw state and refining them will ruin their usefulness for that. With a little research and/or judicious usage of new player chat you can determine the demand for ore used by other players, they will reward you above what a vendor pays you and you get trade xp when you exchange it with other player. Almost always it pays to store the ammo comp ores, either for yourself to use or others, since they will be burning it up and need a steady supply.