Account Email Changes

Last December I changed my email account on the ENB-emulator. In reviewing the forum today I realized that I needed to check the Net-7 portal, I looked at the account information on the Net-7 portal and realized that it is still showing the original email account. Both the ENB-emulator and the Net-7 portal accounts have the same username and the same password.

I looked around the Net-7 portal for a way to change the email account but was unable to locate it.

Can someone please tell me how to change the Net-7 portal email address so that it matches the ENB-emulator account?

Thank you :huh: :) Edited by Mykkael

[quote name='Mykkael' timestamp='1309028681' post='42556']
Last December I changed my email account on the ENB-emulator. In reviewing the forum today, I looked at the account information on the Net-7 portal and realized that it is still showing the original email account. Both the ENB-emulator and the Net-7 portal accounts have the same username and the same password.

I looked around the Net-7 portal for a way to change the email account but was unable to locate it.

Can someone please tell me how to change the Net-7 portal email address so that it matches the ENB-emulator account?

Thank you :huh: :unsure:
[/quote]

I've also been looking for a way to change mine too.