JE Environment Shield

Brick

I just upgraded my Environment shield to L5 and was hoping when it said reflects 10 points in dmg that it really meant 10%. Hunting mobs with over 300k shields with them hitting me for over 10k dmg and seeing 10 shield points of dmg reflect back to them didn't seem right. Even at L7 it will only reflect 50 shield points which is nothing when fighting L50+. Hopefully the skill can be upgraded to maybe reflect 10% of dmg, and at L7 30% or something like that (L5=10%, L6=20%, L7=30%). I think this will help out the JE a lot. Either that or hopefully call forward works soon...

post-1733-12632045789089_thumb.jpg

I just upgraded my Environment shield to L5 and was hoping when it said reflects 10 points in dmg that it really meant 10%. Hunting mobs with over 300k shields with them hitting me for over 10k dmg and seeing 10 shield points of dmg reflect back to them didn't seem right. Even at L7 it will only reflect 50 shield points which is nothing when fighting L50+. Hopefully the skill can be upgraded to maybe reflect 10% of dmg, and at L7 30% or something like that (L5=10%, L6=20%, L7=30%). I think this will help out the JE a lot. Either that or hopefully call forward works soon...

post-1733-12632045789089_thumb.jpg

Probably more along the lines of. 10% (Cap of 1,000), 20% (Cap of 2,000), 30% (Cap of 3,000) Just did it by thousands to make it similar. 'Real' numbers come in play when balancing etc.