Color me impressed!

I just happen to stumble upon your awesome little community as a high school friend and I reminisce the good ole days of gaming of a decade or two ago. We've both played our share of RTS, FPS and even MMO's including EnB and both of us agreed that EnB was the most interesting, innovative and fun out of the bunch, not to forget memorable as we've been westwood junkies since the firm started.

Anyhow, I was just googling some images and found your site and you can image the amount of shock I had that you guys actually figured out a way to bring EnB back to life so I can show some of my other friends what they missed almost a decade earlier. I always said that EnB was way ahead of it's time and it was a damn shame it was cut short.

I guess I'll see you guys online as I try to get my bearings back again.

Hi glad you found us, yep I always agreed that this game was so far ahead in many ways,
You will also find things here that were always supposed to be in original game like missing 3 classes.
So enjoy !!

Alk

Welcome! The more, the merrier :)

I also found the game by mistake while looking for other stuff half a year ago. I was very surprised and even more so when I logged into the game to find how far they have come with the game. Not to speak about flashback seeing and hearing Megan at login screen :)

yes, best login screen. Wow has nothing on a hot chick who greets you like a loyal puppy dog. So far been playing for about a few hours and everyone is very helpful, even did a few group runs which amazed me since its sparely populated. In general, how many people are on here? give or take.

[quote name='Tyran' timestamp='1308164584' post='42151']
100-200 toons populate the stress test server. But those are alt toons of people who multi-box with multi-boxed characters. So there are just 4 or 5 people who run all these toons.
[/quote]

LOL now THAT is my kind of humor!!

Right now there are 58 players online about 5 or 6 of them are multiboxed characters so its roughly around 50. This is about as low as it goes with the max being around 200.

at our website you can see how many players are online and if you click the online button by the Net-7 logo it will show you how many players have been on recently.
http://net-7.org/index.php

welcome back :)

Thats a low number of players online.

I'm guessing a lot of ppl don't play the stress test anymore as they have overdone it and quit.

Playing the stresstest can harm your later gaming experience when the emulator goes live in Q3 of 2013.