Loading Issues

I've used the troubleshooting and utilized many forums, but I can't seem to find an answer to this problem. After hitting play the screen with Megan comes on. Entering password and trying to continue minimizes and then closes the program. I have deleted the LaunchNet7 from my APPDATA and erased the .ini files. I have reinstalled the programs from scratch and still the problemexists. Everytime I close the game I inevitably have to rese the updates and relaunch. Am I missing something, can it be fixed, or are they making a patch to address this issue?

[quote]_____
[b]The game crashes as soon as I try to log in to my account or character.[/b]
Try both of the following:
[b]Compatibility Mode[/b]
[list][*]Go to your Earth & Beyond folder. (Default: C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Earth & Beyond)[*]Open the "release" folder.[*]Right-click on "client.exe" and open its Properties.[*]Under the "Compatibility" tab, set the Compatibility Mode to "Windows XP (SP2)".[*]Click "Apply" and "OK".[/list]
[b]E&BConfig[/b]
[list][*]Go back to your Earth & Beyond folder.[*]Open the "EBCONFIG" folder.[*]Run E&BConfig.exe (If you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7: Right-Click > Run As Administrator).[*]Change the resolution setting to anything larger than 800x600.[*]Run the Performance Test (by clicking "Performance Test"), then click "OK".[/list]
[b]Preference Files[/b]
[list][*]Try removing preference files. This often fixes new login crash issues. Open the 'Data' directory in the Earth & Beyond folder, now open the 'output' folder. Sort by 'date modified' and delete the newest .ini files. Go crazy, you can't break anything by deleting anything in this folder.[/list]
[/quote]

Mine did same thing after i found a play button.worked the first time but then didnt. Did you try this [b]STEP [/b]thats found here? [url="https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/forum-56/announcement-13-read-first-technical-support-faq-and-common-fixes/"]https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/forum-56/announcement-13-read-first-technical-support-faq-and-common-fixes/[/url]

Setup , Background info from EAsy , screen shots , a complete list of your self help, Could get you a quicker responce....