combat job bug

I'm told to post this to forum so Tienbau gets to know:

last week i started a combat job mision from F7 which told me to go to "glorious Manes in swooping eagle and destroy a generic object".

2 days later i went for another combat job to swoop and at the nav i should kill another mob a glorious manes spawned and after killing him the mission was finished and disappeared from my log.

today i took another combat missions from xipe and 1 of 3 was buggy:
1. it told me to go to a minotaurous and kill a generic object,
2 during switching to an alt and back it changed to: go to stone parasite for laphroig and kill the generic object and
3 the changed to: go to bioexstructor for Mael and kill the generic object.

Luckily i saw Mael and the Bioexstructor and went near them but there was no generic object and still have this last miss in my log .......

hi, I fixed this issue (fix will appear after next restart).

You forgot to mention it only occurs after you've re-logged and if you've already triggered the mob - you got the 'prepare to die' message, would have been helpful to know but I worked this out eventually!

Is there a CTD problem during combat? Only I'm curious why you'd log out after triggering the mob, then log back in again. Clearly this is happening regularly to you in particular and it's the first time I've heard about the problem. I guess you could be logging out to wear down the mob with a different character then back in with the original char to get the reward.