In Game mail?

No there isn't an ingame mail system. The best way around this is to have 2 accounts (you're allowed 3) and dual box to transfer money or items between toons. You could also use a trusted other player to do so.

[quote name='Terrell' timestamp='1307730259' post='41979']
No there isn't an ingame mail system. The best way around this is to have 2 accounts (you're allowed 3) and dual box to transfer money or items between toons. You could also use a trusted other player to do so.
[/quote]

Dual box? Do you mean your bank? Not sure what you are talking about.
I just created a JE and have a TT. How do they share?

How do you trade with two accts? Do you bot have to be logged on the same time?

Yes you can dual box on the same machine , just make sure the first acct is fully in game then alt tab out and start a 2nd instance of the game with your 2nd acct then alt tab between them to trade.

[quote name='vrixy' timestamp='1307732212' post='41982']
Yes you can dual box on the same machine , just make sure the first acct is fully in game then alt tab out and start a 2nd instance of the game with your 2nd acct then alt tab between them to trade.
[/quote]

ok.....got it. Didnt know you can do that. I have two computers in my my gaming room, so I thought I I had to have it going to be able to trade between them. Hell, I might just do that anyways, seems easier then the alt-tab.

Actually, I could bring my laptop into my room and have three toons on at the same time....OMG. Shoot me. I am starting to play this game more than World of Warcraft and Rift. I have a sub for each one and this is free. Well, not free, because I plan on donating to keep this jewel going. May cancel one of other subs.

At one time, I was subbing to four games at one time a few years ago. I justified it because I am not a drinker or do I party that much. Addiction?

I normally have 3 toons on at any given time. Does not mean Im actively playing all but they are there. Normally have my JE on WH standby and another sitting on a boss mob spawn waiting for it to appear.

Your allowed 3 logins per account (Login is the user ID Megan ask for when ENB loads up, Account is the e-mail address you setup). You can set new ones up very easy and its well worth it to have all your toons on there own account that way you can mix and match, if you have not done so yet I would hope that one is a low enough lvl that you would not mind re-starting him/her.

As a side suggestion- I would make a Toon on its own account that you never plan to use and park them @ F7 which is where most builds go down since the main builders seem to live there. That way if you want an item made for a particular Toon and no one is online to do it at that time you give the comps/money to that alt toon and you can continue playing your main while you wait for a builder to show up whos able to make the item, that way your not wasting time standing at F7 while you could be out doing a trade run or something like that. Have the item made and just transfer it over next time your in the area and since your toon will have the item you dont have to wait for anyone other then yourself.

[quote name='Tienbau' timestamp='1307760348' post='42019']
in game mail would be useful but it's never going to be high up on the to-do list.
[/quote]

I understand. In any case, keep up the good work. You people are doing a great job.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
I would also love to see an in-game mail system. It would be helpful if you make or obtain something that a friend or alt could use or analyze. Particularly when you and the friend don't always play at the same time, making it difficult to meet up to trade it to them. Just a thought ;)