Shout Out to Beta's - Time to earn your keep !

Ok guys , we have a big test to start and would like to get results quickly.
Please post your willingness to get involved on Beta forum.

https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/5150-test-all-skills/

Forgive my post in General , its because members usually watch this one the most.

Thank You

Alkemmi

[quote name='Tyran' timestamp='1308104313' post='42124']
To join the beta team you need to be friends with the beta leader. He only lets his friends join so I guess you are out of luck...
[/quote]
I wont even try to get a beta spot then :)
Not that I have all that much time to put into testing before midsummer. If we get a rainy summer, I probably could have been of some help in July though...

Beta Tester status is not limited to anyone's friends, much less Arthur's. We have people from all over the world on the beta team.

Ask Arthurdent if you'd like to get involved, just don't be a pest and/or expect a same day answer and chances are you'll be fine.

i had many dealings with Arthur during ST3, he's like most people, a hell of a nice guy if you're reasonably respectfull and coherent. havn't seen him arround since ST4 started but i assume that's because they are using the dedicated test server rather than the play server. if i felt i could consistently dedicate a large ammount of time to testing i'd surely persue beta status myself i just don't feel that i'm arround enough to be usefull atm.

• 6 months later...