Haywire - JE starting area

I just now saw people complaining about not finding haywire for JE starting combat training.
I was nearby and i had done that quest just about a week ago so i went to check in the place i had found the haywire and they indeed are not there (Decomissioned transport, Io)

Could someone please check on that? There is about 3 or 4 JEs stuck in the starting area here due to this issue.

Thanks!

Well, we waited and searched for half an hour and nothing, so i took the guys on a tour and when we were back an hour later the Haywire was there.

Dont know what happened, but all turned out well in the end...

I reduced the spawn down to 1 because the haywires were grouping up and ganking JEs so it might be something with mob AI that caused them to wander away. since there's less of them now it's more likely that one of them won't be where they should.

Just found the problem - the mobs sometimes like to circle the spawn but the radius they circle at was a little far out!

This is fixed now, the radius used is the spawn size so even if they're patrolling the haywires will be much easier to find.