Is this a test?!

Okay, is this supposed to be a JUST a stress test, or a test, period? See, this is where the line blurs. If it's just a test, in general, then WHY make a fuss about the Solar Sail 8? For that matter, why isn't EVERYTHING available to be tested?

I'm sure there's a ton of gear that doesn't properly function, as intended. Take the [url="http://enbarsenal.com/item/view_item.php?id=3244&type=7"]Source of Inspiration[/url] reactor, for example. I'm not sure the Improved Cloaking mod even works, as I've found I take the same amount of time to cloak, with or without it installed..

[quote name='QX419-M' timestamp='1307145913' post='41640']
This matter has already been addressed in a thread that has been closed.
[/quote]

[quote name='Maniac' timestamp='1307146424' post='41641']
Indeed.

QX419-M is correct this has been beaten to death to the point of rage, leave it be, and drop the subject. The Dev's know what they are doing and ride the waves like everyone else.

My 2 cents.
[/quote]

Ahh, the ever patient and courteous QX!! I don't normally read the forums. Some topics will get rehashed many times, I'm sure. I have no doubt the devs know what they're doing. But things are reliably going to get examined and questioned. It's logical, legit and inevitable. :D

[u]Closed[/u] also means I have no input. Which, sometimes I want to be able to have my say. Please keep that in mind :D

Improved Cloaking only lowers the engage time of L4 cloak & below. When you have Combat Cloak, it's supposed to be a 3 second engage time regardless of buffs. Instead for Combat Cloak the stealth strike time should be extended from 5 to 10 seconds.

Not a problem, Jenq, just letting you know it was discussed in another thread that ended poorly (in case you wanted to have a look at it). :D In this particular case, closed only means you have no input in the other thread. Clearly, this thread is still opened. :D

Terrell, were you looking at a different thread in another tab and posted to this one by mistake, or just changing the subject? Haha