Character name change

just a question, is it feasable for the gm's to change one of my character names? I'm not sure if you would, but figured it wont hurt to ask. Dummy me wasnt thinking before I named the char & leveled them up so much, lol.

If its feasable, ok, if not, thats ok also; I dont want to waste anyone's time on my foolishness :)

Unless its a violation of policies, or offensive we don't offer a name change, sorry.

It can be done, but not something we wish to offer. People would do this kind of thing when they had gained themselves a bad reputation amongst their fellows.

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1306686644' post='41347']
Unless its a violation of policies, or offensive we don't offer a name change, sorry.

It can be done, but not something we wish to offer. People would do this kind of thing when they had gained themselves a bad reputation amongst their fellows.
[/quote]

Ok, kyp, ty for your response, I just wanted to name the char (main_char)TT instead of the alt name they have. I dont think I've gained a bad rep, lol. but anyway, ty for the info :) didnt hurt to ask :)

Hey Kyp...might mention something you may not know:

One of my toons name was changed as a precausion, not really offensive but they hit others so got me. Mattsmuleho was changed to Mattsmule, it was thought the "ho" might offend :)

What I wanted to bring to your attention was: items created before name change retain old names "made by" in discription. All the devices made by mattsmuleho still say that rather than mattsmule. Small quibble I know, but something you might want to be aware of from truely name/offense peeps not exploiting.

Oh yeah, we know about that. simply put we figure that one probably isn't going to make it to being a huge builder before the name is noticed, not worth going through and trying to change every item referenced in every inventory for something like that. Good chance that most people won't notice and all. :D