My dear Static members

I'm sure you've noticed by now that I've been a little less active than usual these past couple weeks. This will probably continue for a while, it's not that I'm disheartened with the game or anyone in the guild, I'm just BORED! I've logged in a few times and just sat there wondering what I want to do, then when I come up with an idea it usually involves logging to another character, I switch, do whatever, and get bored again. I'll check in once in a while to see how everyone's doing, but for the current foreseeable future I should be viewed as an inactive member.

Take care, and fly safe out there! Fishies want to eat you!

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Tanya' timestamp='1306506854' post='41259']
I'm sure you've noticed by now that I've been a little less active than usual these past couple weeks. This will probably continue for a while, it's not that I'm disheartened with the game or anyone in the guild, I'm just BORED! I've logged in a few times and just sat there wondering what I want to do, then when I come up with an idea it usually involves logging to another character, I switch, do whatever, and get bored again. I'll check in once in a while to see how everyone's doing, but for the current foreseeable future I should be viewed as an inactive member.

Take care, and fly safe out there! Fishies want to eat you!
[/quote]

No No No No... Tanya we won't survive without you ... *sniff* Well, at least I will be sad if I don't see you on and we don't want me sad. :(

What we need is a time and place to get out the troops and Raid!! yes, that will make Ms Tanya happy :D

I rock. :ph34r: thats all there is to it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Tanya' timestamp='1306506854' post='41259']
[s]I'm sure you've noticed by now that I've been a little less active than usual these past couple weeks. This will probably continue for a while, it's not that I'm disheartened with the game or anyone in the guild, I'm just BORED! I've logged in a few times and just sat there wondering what I want to do, then when I come up with an idea it usually involves logging to another character, I switch, do whatever, and get bored again. I'll check in once in a while to see how everyone's doing, but for the current foreseeable future I should be viewed as an inactive member.

Take care, and fly safe out there! Fishies want to eat you![/s]
[/quote]

I've been playing again, but have recently left the guild. In truth, the reasons are probably very silly and I don't wish to say them here. I want you to know that if/when I am able to help in anyway I will do so, but (at least for the time being) I don't think coming back to the guild is an option

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Yusagi' timestamp='1309016366' post='42540']
I get bored too. Open the bonzai raceway again! :angry:
[/quote]

Yeah!... Makes me sad about Ms. Tanya. I will miss her -
Just a quick FYI to let everyone know that I am still alive, but RL has got me by the shorthairs.

... besides, I bought a Jeep. nuff said!

0|||||0

• 4 weeks later...