Hull Upgrade NPS's

Ok so im new to the game. Instead of bothering people ingame and with no luck finding this info anywhere on the net. I was wanting to know What the Location and name of the npc's for the hull upgrades at the various levels. for the different classes. I found a site that shows what you get at each upgrade and cost just nothing on what npc's to go to ingame for the upgrades.

Don't trust the site becuase it has changed and will change more. Basicly you're first upgrage keys off your first trainer for all classes (the TS was an exception..if it hasn't changed it will), the start trainer either gives you the HU out right at this time..or sends you to who does. It is intended in the future that it is he sends you to who upgrades you for all classes, sort of a "you have outgrown me sprout..so I'm sending you to you're new trainer..GL now git" thing, in the process of meeting you're new trainer you would get the HU.

After the first HU however it diverges for ea class primarily because of storyline or sector dynamics (locations). In live (and I assume they are going to shadow that somewhat for sunrise), ea. race had a primary HU and rank tasker in their racial home system: For progen it was Kerr in Arx Magister, Jenquia Councilor um whatsername in Joves Fury, and Mckenna? in Earth Station for terrans. This is to say you would see them for your rank and HU before you actually got said HU/rank, BUT depending on the rank/hu they sent you to someone else first and at certain HU you had to do a series of mission to get it.

ALL classes had to do a L30 series of missions to get their HU. After they did the mission they would get a little suprise present to go with it depending on race: progen got a awesome shield, jenquia got a sweet reactor, and terrans got a radical engine. Since the 3 "lost" classes weren't in at that time depending on how far the content devs have done on ea of them they may not do that yet (but they will as they are added into the racial arc) for instance until recently unkess it has been changed the TS had it the easiest..they just talked to trainer and paid and viola! HU, this was just becuase content wasn't in existance as of live, but you can count on that changing.

ONCE CONTENT IS ALL TWEEKD AND IN AND CONVO TREES WRITTEN THIS IS HOW IT WILL WORK:
1st trainer (noob go see x npc..you have outgrown this area, he well see to you're new HU and direct you to new trainer.) 2nd and subsuquent upgrades see racial tasker in racial home sector (he sends you to you're class trainer and explains to see them again once that trainer "decides" you are ready for next advance in hu/rank). THAT trainer will be you're new class base, it's associated with you're class but is in racial territory as a whole. When you attain the level you speak to them and they give you a mission to compleate before you get the HU, part of that mission will send you back to the racial tasker as submission rewards, who in turn sends you to your races shipyards to actually install the HU/rank.

All of this is long winded and sounds more complicated than it actually is for the PLAYER (certainly not for content developers and devs/coders lol), It is intended as a touch stone at each lvl to trainer as you learn the greater EnB universe and content.