Login/Pass work everywhere but game

I installed everything (net-7 & e&b and all that) and it seems to be running okay but i can't login to the game. My login/pass won't accept. I've signed up here at the forums (most likely) and at net-7 (definitely) and i know my net-7 account is good because i can log into the site, but sure enough it won't work for the game. Did I miss a step? Is there somewhere else i'm supposed to login to? Look; I'm just this guy, you know. Nothing special, so don't stress out over my problem if you don't have time, k?

[quote name='nascgi' timestamp='1305207261' post='40586']
I installed everything (net-7 & e&b and all that) and it seems to be running okay but i can't login to the game. My login/pass won't accept. I've signed up here at the forums (most likely) and at net-7 (definitely) and i know my net-7 account is good because i can log into the site, but sure enough it won't work for the game. Did I miss a step? Is there somewhere else i'm supposed to login to? Look; I'm just this guy, you know. Nothing special, so don't stress out over my problem if you don't have time, k?
[/quote]

Actually, the server is down. Take a look at Net7launcher, under the "Host: sunrise.net-7.org" line ;)

Funny thing is that the "Net-7 Server Notifier" tells that it is online.
I've registered last week and if you have made a net-7 account and can logon there (eg to search the database) then you prolly can log into the game. the "live" server is sunrise, there is also a development and public test server but you prolly need to sign up for that to get anaccount.

grtz

Ah, makes sense now. My net-7 launcher says there are three servers w/ dev.net-7.org being the only one online. I see that ones something different. BIG thanks guys! Edited by nascgi