Game crashes

[quote name='hcdodger41' timestamp='1304824580' post='40368']
Everytime I login to EnB the game crashes , anythin I can do ?
[/quote]

I have sent you a PM with a link on it with a modified client for you to try.

Could you let me know if it works.

thanks,

TB

Aside from that read the pinned thread by CDel at the top of the forum. It has a lot of common fixes including several for this problem.

As it happens after the last patch my Vista laptop developed this issue, and the old fixes I used to use helped (I added a couple to CDel's tech support), but then nothing helped to stop this issue.

The only way I could get it to work was using the patch I've sent on. I will add code to Net7proxy which will make the same mods in real time, so we're not technically patching the client file ;) :wacko:

d'oh right o. Lemme know if its something I can do with the new installer too. I can stick it in there for when its ready for release.

[quote name='Tienbau' timestamp='1304840447' post='40373']
I have sent you a PM with a link on it with a modified client for you to try.

Could you let me know if it works.

thanks,

TB
[/quote]
Can I get a copy of this client? Ive been having issues and would like to give it a go also. (can get in on Debug mode but have masks) Is it on a clean instal or ontop of existing?

• 2 weeks later...
I have same problems, although i figured out what triggers it on my computer. Every time i change the resolution to other than default 800x600 i cant get past the char login. Ive tried all resolutions, they all make the game crash, when i cgange it back to 800x600 it works fine. Ive tried changing the res in the net7 config and the enbconfig. i run it in admin mode also, nothing works besides the 800x600 res. Any ideas?