Registration Code ?

[quote name='hcdodger41' timestamp='1304790546' post='40353']
Can someone pls tell me where I can get the registration code
[/quote]

You don't need one. At that prompt skip it, and launch as normal.

[quote name='Mimir' timestamp='1304799069' post='40356']
[/quote]

I can't login with my pass , atleast I think I remember it . Is there a way to retrieve it ?

[quote name='hcdodger41' timestamp='1304806412' post='40362']
I can't login with my pass , atleast I think I remember it . Is there a way to retrieve it ?
[/quote]

Its the same one you use to register at net-7.org, you can also reset it there, I believe. There's a forgot password link on the "Login" box.

• 11 months later...
[quote name='Mimir' timestamp='1304799069' post='40356']
[/quote]
I tried to skip the registration code, and just click next. It says i need to enter the code.

When the game loads you will be presented with the EA account registration box, just hit cancel to get to the normal login screen. This happened to me when I used my CD's to install E&B.

this is a missing registry change applied by our patcher. If running Vista or Win7 did you right click the launcher and choose "Run as Administrator"? This is necessary if you have UAC enabled (which it is by default on these operating systems) as it protects the registry and some system directories from having files created or modified in them as a means of stopping some of the more simple 'virus/hacks' out there.

• 1 year later...

Yeah im not quite getting how you "skip it, and launch as normal".....either I back out of all the info I put in the EA account it was making me create or I can quit n close the screen....love to figure out how I get to the screen to put in my net7 info or w/e so I can finally start playing

• 6 years later...

I start the game from the launcher it loads up to the login screen with banki99 in the username I input my account name I have verified Megan says it’s not valid. I hit cancel and try again. Still no avail I really love this game as it was my first mmo and I would definitely donate a large chunk of my paycheck to keep it running. Ghranteed 1000 donation from me if I could get some help getting into the game.