JE L30 Bonus Mission

Went to Dahin to give Loremaster the 3rd fragment but she will not talk to me and mission log will not update. I had same problem a few weeks ago on my JD and GM fixed it. Avatar is Markje.

you missed a step got back to the dahin kailassia gate and gate to kailassia, wait a few seconds and come back thru the gate into dahin, STOP DO NOT MOVE. target the communications satellite near the gate on the dahin side of the gate, you will need to be right on top of the comsat deselct and reselt it and it should talk to you, you need this information before the loremaster will talk to you and if you do this your mission will procede without problems.

TB is there some way to enlargen the area of the the comsat so it triggers on someone with the lvl 30 mission comes thru the gate, I have handled quite a few issue on the step of the mission, its mission 313 je lvl 30 prt 2,

[quote name='Woodstock' timestamp='1305002331' post='40443']
you missed a step got back to the dahin kailassia gate and gate to kailassia, wait a few seconds and come back thru the gate into dahin, STOP DO NOT MOVE. target the communications satellite near the gate on the dahin side of the gate, you will need to be right on top of the comsat deselct and reselt it and it should talk to you, you need this information before the loremaster will talk to you and if you do this your mission will procede without problems.

TB is there some way to enlargen the area of the the comsat so it triggers on someone with the lvl 30 mission comes thru the gate, I have handled quite a few issue on the step of the mission, its mission 313 je lvl 30 prt 2,
[/quote]

I've made quite a few changes to this, which removes the need for all this faffing around. The changes will go live at the next restart - I'll double check with you then - we'll try the mission step again to make sure.

[quote name='Woodstock' timestamp='1305002331' post='40443']
[/quote]

OK this is confirmed working much better now.

You come back from getting the spare parts for SAM and him giving you the 3rd fragment. You warp to the dahin gate in Kailassa, and get the mission update telling you to talk to the data satellite. You gate through, click on the satellite (at any range, moving or stationary) to get the chat bubble. When the bubble becomes active you receive the message and the mission continues.

I think this is how the mission was intended to work, maybe the com sat could trigger the talk bubble automatically with an arrival node, same as for the gate?