Download area suggestion

Inzanity

I haven't seen galaxy maps or other reference materials in the download section of the website. While there is an awesome map of individual sectors at http://eb.mohao.de/ there isn't a map of the galaxy as a whole, and what sectors are linked to which there. I'm attaching a map that I got recently. I'd like to see other reference materials & guides linked to (or available for download) on this website.

post-1244-12631231018962_thumb.jpg

A apecific content request would be a miner's guide. Something that lists which ores are needed for components, as well as whether they're needed in raw or processed form [or both]. It would be helpful if they were organized both by asteroid level and by type of asteroid (crystalline, hydrocarbon, radioactive rock, basic rock).

Currently, the only way I know of to find out this information is to look up each manufacturable component, write down what mineables are needed for it, and then compile a list, perhaps with a count of how many things can be made with that ore / procesed ore.

A similar guide for builders would be great... listing all the lootable components needed, so they will know what's vendor trash & what's treasure.

Having one or both of these guides available would greatly reduce the number of questions, as people can be educated about their existance and answer their own questions.

A apecific content request would be a miner's guide. Something that lists which ores are needed for components, as well as whether they're needed in raw or processed form [or both]. It would be helpful if they were organized both by asteroid level and by type of asteroid (crystalline, hydrocarbon, radioactive rock, basic rock).

Currently, the only way I know of to find out this information is to look up each manufacturable component, write down what mineables are needed for it, and then compile a list, perhaps with a count of how many things can be made with that ore / procesed ore.

A similar guide for builders would be great... listing all the lootable components needed, so they will know what's vendor trash & what's treasure.

Having one or both of these guides available would greatly reduce the number of questions, as people can be educated about their existance and answer their own questions.

There's no reason that guides such as these can't be added, feel free to write em up and we can take a look. :)

Hi,

I'm the creator of the website eb.mohao.de... I know that lack an overviewmap on my site. Yesterday I started to play EnB again and in the nearly next time I'll update my site. If I can help you please contact me, I don't bite :D

Greetz

Dodger

Hi,

I'm the creator of the website eb.mohao.de... I know that lack an overviewmap on my site. Yesterday I started to play EnB again and in the nearly next time I'll update my site. If I can help you please contact me, I don't bite :)

Greetz

Dodger

Nice site