Lost Mission Item (important)

• 2 months later...
Hey guys I am truely sorry if this is a common issue and been posted previously but I did not see a post on it.

I have a JE named "Cheeky" that I have painstakingly gone thru my lvl 30 HU BONUS with and I had ALL the final items needed for the last step which is to assemble the 4th Inspiration thingy, but when I went to assemble it, I am somehow missing the "Fragment of a Data-cube". I still have the "broken", "Corner" and "Shattered" pieces as well as already made the Data-cube Restoration Device. I looked thru all my inventory and vault, but the "Fragment" is GONE....I have asked in-game and been told 101 different things including it drops in Mars, Luna, Earth, Slayton, Endriago, and even been told to check EnBArsenal.com which I did and it told me that a few different mobs "could" drop it as a "infrequent" or even "rare" drop which is fine, but while I was out farming the mobs suggested on EnBArsenal, I was told that I am wasting my time since EnBArsenal is over 2 years out of date and the loot tables are broken.....basicly at this point not only am I frustrated as hell because the entire mission took forever to do and was a pain in my rump, but I am at the final stage and I cannot complete it. The item is NOT trade-able so I cannot get it from another player either so I am stuck and REALLY need the XP reward from this hellish mission line. I have twice now filed a ticket in-game but once I filled it out and hit "submit" nothing happened, so I do not even know if the ticket went thru nor do I have a ticket number or anything to check on the status of my claim later.....please help me....I love this game and admire all the work that is being done to make this game playable to all us fans. I apologize for my irritation and frustration and just beg for help to fix the issue without having to do the whole dang thing again. and please understand part of my frustration is that even tho everyone in-game was trying to help, the amount of different info and the fact that people were arguing about the advice they were giving me, I am even more confused and frustrated then before I even asked for help. Thank you and keep up the good work B)

(EDIT: after searching the forums a bit more, I think this is the wrong place for this to be posted altho I am asking for "suggestions" as well, but I reposted in the Jenqai Tech Issues area) Edited by Xx420xX

Problem is that I tried to submit a ticket 3 different times and all 3 times i filled in ALL info and hit "Submit" but nothing further happened, so I dont think ANY of the tickets went thru, plus for some reason Yahoo mail service is having some issues today and i cannot even get to my email to check for a reply or anything B)

please advise further, thank you

X. I understand your frustration but a gm will help , why the issues sending in the ticket I'm not sure . Please try asking general if a gm is on and if their free one of them will help.
I'm surprised at the problem as they changed the coding to make " losing " item harder but maybe there was a hiccup on server or a PBKAC. Either way I'm sure it's fixable.

All the best

Alk