Agrippa Amplector Shield

Can anybody tell me how to get the security optimal device out of the amplector shield as a privateer? I installed it, ran around with it installed (it really is a crappy shield even for level two), and talked to all of the npc's. I let mobs shoot at it. Its like a bad Easter egg that just won't crack!

[quote name='Spronk' timestamp='1303593687' post='39670']
That's the trick though. Its a player made shield by another player.
[/quote]
you need to do agrippa missions. stage 2 probably gives the L2/L5 shields that can be used to trade the non-tradable Security item.

btw, my PP does not have L2 shield either, only L5 shield. My PS has both. dunno why. PS/PP both thru stage 3 already hehe.

In another thread, Byakee's comments were that you only need build level two to obtain the device from the shield. I cannot see how you can break down the player made shield as a PP to get the device so I assume it is a trigger for an NPC to help to do that. I have been to all of the Agrippa NPCs with it and have not gotten a response. I am concerned about leveling past the opportunity to do this as I have with two other chars.

You get the print for the shield and Beam through stage I of the Agrippa missions. Once you get the print you can build or dismantle. The ahold and beam are nothing more than vessels to pas the override around in.

A PS can make the override and the shield.
A PP can make the shield and beam.
A PW can make only the beam.

If you jumped strait to stage II via an invite, symbol, or one time buy-in then you will lack some or all of these prints.