Win 7 x64 , IE Freezes when trying to DL Client

After getting a new computer and going without gaming for a while (everyone needs the occasional break) I have found myelf wanting to play EnB again. I am having a great amount of difficulty in getting the client software or any software for that matter to DL from the Portal site. Can anyone supply me with a thread regarding this matter if it has been reported and fixed previously, and how to work around it so to speak, or any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ex

[quote name='Exiledrapier' timestamp='1303398919' post='39575']
After getting a new computer and going without gaming for a while (everyone needs the occasional break) I have found myelf wanting to play EnB again. I am having a great amount of difficulty in getting the client software or any software for that matter to DL from the Portal site. Can anyone supply me with a thread regarding this matter if it has been reported and fixed previously, and how to work around it so to speak, or any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ex
[/quote]

Is your Net 7 launcher freezing up? I run Vista 64 and it takes like 10 min of the program not responding to actual launch. It also causes a high usage on one of my CPU's which I have a quad.

[quote name='gjianop' timestamp='1303423960' post='39581']
Is your Net 7 launcher freezing up? I run Vista 64 and it takes like 10 min of the program not responding to actual launch. It also causes a high usage on one of my CPU's which I have a quad.
[/quote]

A quick Download of Google Chrome fixed all my issues. 2 days I have been fighting with IE, and I know better than to use IE! Chrome worked when IE didnt, would suggest that IE is still fail!

[quote name='Exiledrapier' timestamp='1303502374' post='39630']
A quick Download of Google Chrome fixed all my issues. 2 days I have been fighting with IE, and I know better than to use IE! Chrome worked when IE didnt, would suggest that IE is still fail!
[/quote]

IE works fine.