[quote name='dufke' timestamp='1303252894' post='39453']
i just saw in the other post that the server is already 6 hours down
[/quote]

Still down???

[quote name='Iacobus' timestamp='1303253118' post='39454']
Still down???
[/quote]

17:00 to 12:00 (almost) Server time...

Any news as to why it's been down for so long?

Hey Tienbau (last night for me) i went from version X to version Y but no actual files changed, is that common or was that what you were referring to as far as messed up?

Again Im at work so I cant verify Im probably just behind your most recent push/fixes. So this was just more of a general question as this would be the 2nd time I recall getting a new proxy version but no actual files changed according to Launcher Change message.

[quote name='RojoMuerte' timestamp='1303259717' post='39482']
Hey Tienbau (last night for me) i went from version X to version Y but no actual files changed, is that common or was that what you were referring to as far as messed up?

Again Im at work so I cant verify Im probably just behind your most recent push/fixes. So this was just more of a general question as this would be the 2nd time I recall getting a new proxy version but no actual files changed according to Launcher Change message.
[/quote]

yeah it was me forgetting where to put the files. I was just putting the new files in the usual place, but we've changed the patch area to a more logical place now. So I'd issued a 'hey new files' instruction to the patcher, but there were no actual new files, which just made it a bit confused.

all cleared up now :(

Cool Im sure I'll pull it once I get off work... Which is extremely boring and slow right now... No actually slow would describe actual movement/progress. Its dead freakin stopped! LOL Anyhoo off to reach the end of the internet!

Afternoon,

Instead of starting a new post i'd figure i continue w/ this one. Noticed a patch yesterday that didnt go over so well.

Sat/Sun we were able to take down BBG no problem. Monday night was a mess. Lagg was unbearable/unmanageable and then POOF>. Tien came in to reset the server.

Today i find it completly offine. Any thoughts / ideas what's up? how more lag was introduced in a day or two.... Any idea when it'll be back up?

Yes i looked at the other posts but nothing points a fix/solution/yes we know about it/ nadda.....

Thanks

UPDATE : WOOT "Starting"