Upgraded Vista to Windows 7

I can now use my big desktop. Nothing seemed to work. I couldn't get enb going on it. I bit the bullet and upgraded to Windows 7 Ultima. Hit the login button expecting megan to pinch out of the screen and dump me to desktop and it didn't happen. I was able to login and play. Hard to get used to a different monitor though. The other was a 2002 flatscreen. This one is a widescreen 22". I had to adjust to the picture out of widescreen and it works fine. Hard to get used to the booming speakers, too. I almost don't like it. Still... I can't expect my 2002 machine to work forever, and it is a relief to get this enb up and running on this one.

Dont forget to set the EnB client executable to run in administrator mode, and also for the Net7 client, the character and starship creator, and the enbconfig file else nothing you change will save.

//Win7 user and lovin it ;)

Dont forget to set the EnB client executable to run in administrator mode, and also for the Net7 client, the character and starship creator, and the enbconfig file else nothing you change will save.

//Win7 user and lovin it :)

Hey -- thanks for the info. I did not have config set to administrative -- also the creator.