Database

So in the last few days i have seen 2-3 different people plugging different sites for database information. Why not just make the database we have on the net 7 site valid, and instead of hiding the drop of said items why not show percentages and where an item drops from would help to validate loot tables as well as provide a trusted source of information for the new people like myself instead of having 3-4 suggestions of where to go to look something up.

[quote name='Celticwarrior' timestamp='1303247510' post='39440']
So in the last few days i have seen 2-3 different people plugging different sites for database information. Why not just make the database we have on the net 7 site valid, and instead of hiding the drop of said items why not show percentages and where an item drops from would help to validate loot tables as well as provide a trusted source of information for the new people like myself instead of having 3-4 suggestions of where to go to look something up.
[/quote]

The question of whether drop locations is going to be shown on the Net-7 dbase has been asked and answered, multiple times. Do we really need another thread to re-hash that?

[quote name='Jarod' timestamp='1303248517' post='39441']
The question of whether drop locations is going to be shown on the Net-7 dbase has been asked and answered, multiple times. Do we really need another thread to re-hash that?
[/quote]

terribly sorry ran a search did'nt really see anything like ths if i am mistaken my bad guess i'll stick to the differing dbs and write my own info for the items i would like and just use the net 7 db for build comps Edited by Celticwarrior

[quote name='Celticwarrior' timestamp='1303249134' post='39442']
terribly sorry ran a search did'nt really see anything like ths if i am mistaken my bad guess i'll stick to the differing dbs and write my own info for the items i would like and just use the net 7 db for build comps
[/quote]

Sorry if I sounded harsh, that wasn't my intent. Essentially the Net-7 team has said that they won't be providing drop information specifics (what drops something and where) anymore. They have also said, however, that they have no problem with players developing their own resources to store/provide this information (pretty much as it was in Live).