Small Portal Changes

Hi all,

As ever, im making small changes to the Portal to make room for new things, and to put all similar items grouped together.

The latest thing to 'Move' is the Signature generator.

I have moved this to the 'Account' section, and at the same time, fixed the bugs with Signature generation.

If you have any problems, please let me know.

Thanks and Enjoy :D

[quote name='Slayerman' timestamp='1303217220' post='39386']
Hi all,

As ever, im making small changes to the Portal to make room for new things, and to put all similar items grouped together.

The latest thing to 'Move' is the Signature generator.

I have moved this to the 'Account' section, and at the same time, fixed the bugs with Signature generation.

If you have any problems, please let me know.

Thanks and Enjoy :D
[/quote]

Hey Slayer thanks for the progression.

Any idea when/if you think you could fix the Builders drop down tab to work again? It was broken during the server moves.

Its set correct :D

Have you actually completed your Promotion missions and got your upgrades?

Because the database still has your rank at 0, i know your levels are correct at 150.

[quote name='Tashazar' timestamp='1303250177' post='39445']
How do I get it to list my Toons ? is there a thread somewhare with instructions ?
[/quote]
Perhaps I am misunderstanding the question. You *should* only need to login to the portal with the username/password of the *game* account that corresponds to the characters you want.

Example: you have 3 characters - Manny, Moe, and Jack all belonging to an account with the username of "Peppyboy". You login to the portal as Peppyboy and select the "Account" button at the top and then the "Signatures" tab. You should now see the Signature Generator panel with each of your characters listed below.

Select which character that you wish to generate/update a sig. Select one of the backgrounds on the panel that follows. There should be a little spin-thingy while it builds and then click "Close" when it's done.

Once you've generated the sig you want to have appear here in the forum select the text at the bottom after "Forum:", inclusive of the left-most "img" and right-most "/img" brackets, copy (Control-C in Windows) and paste (Control-V) into the Edit Signature box (My Settings->Profile->Change Signature).

Note: the .sig will not auto-update as you increase your character's levels. You will need to go back into the Sig Builder and reselect the char to rebuild the sig - but you won't need to cut and paste anymore (though you might need to refresh to flush the cached image in your browser).

[quote name='Slayerman' timestamp='1303223631' post='39392']
Its set correct :(

Have you actually completed your Promotion missions and got your upgrades?

Because the database still has your rank at 0, i know your levels are correct at 150.
[/quote]

Yes Slayerman, in the game I am a Kenshao and have done all missions on all the toons. It seems my JE, JD both are not showing properly. On this account and others for some reason. No worries not gonna fret over the website, in the game is what matters heheh.

Redirecting from the portal a bit...

Would it be possible to get a copy of the server status from the portal here on enb-emulator.com?
Not that it's much of an inconvenience, but I usually go here first and click my way to the portal even if it's just to see the server status...

[quote name='Tashazar' timestamp='1303252421' post='39450']
Im not seeing what you are describing :(
[/quote]
You are logged into the Portal and you don't see buttons like "Account", "Database", etc? Are you sure you are logged into the Portal?

Anyone else with multiple accounts having issues updating past their first account? I tried and even if I move to an account that is associated with a 2nd e-mail address I still get the initial account information for the first toon.

For example

account1 - strayslayer
account2 - strayslayerts
account3 - strayslayerpp
account4 - strayslayertt

etc. Even if I try to log into net-7.org with account4, I get all the user settings for account1. Even though, since following the 3 accounts per e-mail address rule, it's associated with a separate e-mail account.