https server certificate bad...?

Yeah... I set up SSL for forum logins, but the way the forums work, something is being retrieved over HTTP instead of HTTPS on the page, which gives you the warning about some things on the page not being encrypted. From what I've seen, IE doesn't seem to care, but my browser of choice, Chrome, does the whole crossed-out, red "https" in the address bar thing. What browser are you using and what exact error does it give?

The certificate itself is actually quite valid though, so you shouldn't get an error about the cert itself.

CDel I am using Firefox, got a similar error stating the cert wasnt valid and basically just had to say ya its safe continue. No longer bothers me with the error. Usually this is because the cert being called upon isnt trusted to match the exact web address being used, etc. I have to deal with this alot when setting up Exchange Servers and websites. Also related to when an SSL cert is generated by yourself and not by a Trusted CA (Certificate Authority).

It seems as though firefox might be completely ignoring the system's installed certificates and using its own certificate store to try and verify the certificate, and for whatever reason it doesn't trust our certificate. This is annoying, because our cert is from a fairly major certification authority. It may also be an intermediate cert problem, but Firefox is giving me absolutely no debugging information to work with. I'll take another look later on.

The SSL cert should work perfectly for anyone using IE, Chrome, or most any other browser besides Firefox, however.